• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Culliver suspended one game

Solitary Man

The Starter
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score
Al Galdi just said it. He will be back for week 3.

Wonderful. Surprised Mara didn't wait until game 3.

We kinda expected this, didn't we?

I wish the NFL would get out of the police business.

If a guy is arrested and gets charged with felony assault and gets sentenced, fine, he is gone.

But if a guy is driving his car in Oregon and gets busted for having less than an ounce of weed on him, and he pays the state fine - that should be the end of it.

This whole process of trying to mete out 'justice' when players are not facing charges through the legal system, just makes the NFL look silly.

The league doesn't have any set standards for penalties or rationale for how they are applied.

In the end, let the police be the police. The NFL is an entertainment business.

1 game could have easily been 8 games.

1 game could have been 0 games, too, with how this commissioner hands them out.

1 game could have been 0 games, too, with how this commissioner hands them out.

No disagreement here. To be fair, if he had done this to one of my parents or one of your parents, I think we would have the same reaction.

In this case, we take the very light penalty and move on.

And this weekend, when people see Amerson getting smoked again? Let's not blame it all on the brand new DC. It's not all his fault.

Well, if you're gonna go after my dad you better be packing lol

I like joe. I think it's not his fault the corners are weak

Well, if you're gonna go after my dad you better be packing lol

I like joe. I think it's not his fault the corners are weak

Not you. But I guarantee we'll see some moron unloading on the guy on twitter or facebook like it's his fault.

Our D had no Breeland last week and we looked pretty damn tough.

We're without Culliver this week. That's also asking a lot of the new coach.

:cheers:

I didn't think you meant me particularly.

I think we're lucky he only gets a 1 game suspension... We'll likely lose against the Rams, so he might as well accept the punishment this week and move on. Suspension probably happening now is to our advantage.

I think we're lucky he only gets a 1 game suspension... We'll likely lose against the Rams, so he might as well accept the punishment this week and move on. Suspension probably happening now is to our advantage.

Sometimes I hate realism, but the fact is...we have been beaten up pretty good by the Rams over the last few years. They have a good defense and we need have Kirk play better than just about average like he did last week. It will be interesting to see how our OL plays this week against another team with a stout DL. It would be nice to see some consistency from them and know last week's game was not an anomaly.

Regardless, get the suspension out of the way, and get back to football.

I noticed it seemed like for the first time since Gibbs 1 it seemed like we lost a valuable member of the secondary and didn't really notice the loss
I remember when springs was out in Gibbs 2 we would get torched it seemed like

The Redskins only got one sack but had 10 hits and 14 hurries on Foles.

His OL lost the battle up front pretty badly and there really was no opportunity to work a down the field passing game.

The other factor is Austin is the Rams real threat.

Their other receivers, tight ends and backs are not of the same caliber.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.