• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Help Out a BGO Member

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
One of our BGO members, Docsandy, needs help.

Expenses for Oral Surgery health by Sandy Zier-Teitler - GoFundMe

There are lot's of ways you can help. Donate - obviously. If every member here donated $10.00, that would take care of her needs. If you can't donate, share her GoFundMe page on Facebook, Twitter, or elsewhere. Bump this thread. Send a link to her page to your friends. Post it on other Redskins sites or forward to other Redskins fans.

Help a great Redskins fan and BGO member out folks.

All I can say, John, is thank you. There's nothing else to say.

Let's make this happen folks. Don't know you Sandy, but love ya as the ever positive Redskin fan you are.

Bump!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How long will this be open and available?

According to the FAQs, there are no time limits. Obviously, the sooner I can get the stuff done I need, the less risk to everything, but there isn't a time limit on the campaign. Thanks for asking!

Sandy

***bumpity bump***

I just want to thank everyone for their support on this. About a third of the way there. I'm overwhelmed with people's generosity. I was able to see some of you at the game Sunday (and what a game it was!!!)... I had to delay my trip home because my tooth/teeth acted up Monday and I was in so much pain I couldn't drive. I did drive home Tuesday morning. I'm back on antibiotics ::sigh::.HTTR! Will see some of you in chat tomorrow night I'm sure :).

****Bump****

Every member here needs to share it on Facebook or Twitter. If you have not, I really have to ask - why have you not? A number of you are my Facebook and Twitter friends but I've not seen you share this campaign?

https://www.gofundme.com/x442q6n7?u...ail&utm_content=cta_button&utm_campaign=upd_n

That's the bare minimum any member here who cares should do.

Make it happen people. The words 'I care' are just that - words - unless you act upon them.

I want to thank everyone for their generosity. While I didn't make goal, I have a second consult this Friday with the oral surgeon. With any luck the initial estimate was high (not with my luck :( )... but in any event, I'll have a more clear picture of what I still need to do. Again, thanks so much. I will keep you posted.

I just wanted to let people know that after my second official consultation, I was able to decrease my goal. I am hoping come tomorrow I can get a short-term loan now that I don't need the entire amount. Keep your fingers crossed for me!

Thank you to all that have helped, either by contribuions, sharing my story or moral support. Everything is appreciated. I just don't know what to say.

HTTR to the best group of fans I know!

Surgery is scheduled for Nov 9. I hope between now and then I can get a small personal loan to make up the difference.

Once again, thanks again everyone for their contribution, generosity and help with getting the word out. It is appreciated!

Well I'm back and sortof up and around. The site where the bone abscess was is still painful. Tough getting used to chewing with dentures. GoFundMe is still up due to some unexpected surgical fees after it was over.

Before and after pics attached.

Attachments

• 20151109_083551.jpg
    20151109_083551.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 73
  • 20151113_115041.jpg
    20151113_115041.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 95

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.