• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Never Forget

CounterTrey

The Team Captain
Reaction score
This is probably the wrong venue for this so we can move it if necessary, but this is an especially horrible day for me personally and our whole country. Just thought I'd share, he and all the others deserve it. RIP.

craig 9-11.jpg

I'm fine with the location. And agree wholeheartedly. Never forget.

Something like this should be stapled everywhere we go today and really everyday. We should never forget not only the ones who lost their lives, but also the way we're came together as a country to stand up against these cowardly terrorists. I'd never seen our country that United before that and have not seen it anywhere close since.

I was sleeping when my best friend of 13 years at the time called me up and said "Get up, now, and turn on the TV" "Who died?" was my sarcastic comment to him. "Thousands"

I turned on the TV just as the second plane hit and I just said "is this a joke?" We stayed on the phone in silence until I just said "I gotta go" and cried.

All politics aside...this moment here in the video I am posting is why I love America. God bless each and every one of you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.