• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

An interesting philosophical question

But he's already passed the verbal evaluation. Clearance on the part of HIS input has been established. The computer data is what apparently was holding back. If he all of a sudden comes out with 'lingering migraines' down the road, yet neurologically he's cleared, its going to raise a lot of red flags....

I hope you're correct.

With the way this situation has already been handled, something tells me that we're probably going to sweat a little.

Where'd you see he's passed any part of the re-eval ST (I haven't heard anything beyond what Gruden said yesterday)?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He had passed the face to face eval initially. It was reported (I know... reported, not a statement by the team) that he had passed all the evaluations except the 'computer analysis' and that's why he was cleared to practice before the 3rd preseason game. The neurophycologist cleared him.... then changed his mind after re-evaluating the data from the computer, despite having been given that data that initial Thursday.

I'm talking about the most recent recheck....

I'm talking about the most recent recheck....

if his face to face has already been cleared... why would there be any doubt that it wouldn't clear now? I'm working on base logic here but I understand we've already seen it get reversed once.. who the hell knows lol

Well, obviously, the wait is because, as we speak, the doctor is in the basement at Dan Snyder's house, being waterboarded until he gives the answer Dan wants.

If waterboarding doesn't work, then Snyder will resort to torture.

it doesn't matter the Rg3 trade will go down as one of the all time worst trades in history.

we lose because from the top down we have been incompetent, we have an owner who is willing to spend money, and thats been the only thing keeping most of us around. we saw that he wasnt losing because he was cheap he was losing because he was inept. we signed piss poor coaches with big names for big money, then signed over the hill players to huge deals that they dont even remotely live up to. We let so called genuis coaches make obvious mistakes and the rare time we had a dcent coach, we fired him to sign a worse one. we were patient when we should have tossed bad coaches (norv, haslett and those special teams asshats) and we were impatient or jumped the gun on hiring others.

this led to all sorts of nonsense as we got desperate and signed even more over the hill talent. its no coincidence thatwe lose when we cant even get decent scouting

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.