• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Fantasy Football League #2

I just want to add that I hate Chip Kelly.

I blame him for my 4 point loss. You just had to give the ball to Ryan Mathews at the goal line instead of rewarding Murray with the TD hat trick.

Yeah, that was a close game. Always sucks to have the close ones early on.

I blame him for my 4 point loss. You just had to give the ball to Ryan Mathews at the goal line instead of rewarding Murray with the TD hat trick.

Not trying to rub salt here, but I have to agree with you.. scoring that many points and losing by 4 stings. I honestly figured I was gonna lose it with you having Murray.

That's ok. I blame my loss on Norval Turner. Why give the ball to a two time rushing champ when you can put the game in the hands of a 2nd year QB. Not that Peterson looked great or that the Vikings Defense would have stopped Hyde (who I was playing against), but 10 carries for your best player in a close game? That's the Norv we are all too familiar with.

And yes, I just want to blame Norv and will blame him all year if necessary.

Anyone interested in WR, let me know. Hopkins is off limits. Green will command a big return.

Roddy White
Julian Edelman
Stevie Johnson
Davante Adams

Make me a good offer.

I'll give you Jordan Reed and Anquan Boldin for Edelman :)

The joyous results of League #2 this week:
League #2 09-22-15.jpg

Neo's in front, but has had the least amount of points scored against him. Will his luck change?

talk about laying an egg after a strong week 1.... bleh

Blind squirrels and all that...

I need to start throwing chairs in the Cdn. Bacon Strips' meeting room.

That Jamaal Charles-lead win last night was one of the most exciting I've had (sorry Katie!). Excited to be #1 ahead of Neo even if it's just for a game or two. I love my roster. If Jimmy Graham can show he's consistent in Seattle, I may put Jordan Reed up for trade.

That Jamaal Charles-lead win last night was one of the most exciting I've had (sorry Katie!). Excited to be #1 ahead of Neo even if it's just for a game or two. I love my roster. If Jimmy Graham can show he's consistent in Seattle, I may put Jordan Reed up for trade.

I dropped Jared Cook and picked up Cam Newton at 12:53 on Sunday afternoon.... might have been my 'best' fantasy football move yet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.