• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Fantasy Football League #3

Shi no Tenshi

2016 Blognostications Champ
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Alright League #3. You're the first to get into the draft, so you get the first thread to tell everybody how awesome your picks were. Post your team here, via screenshot or otherwise. This can also be used to talk some smack to your opponent, or to setup a trade.

Let the games commence!

My team, the Recalcitrant Turtles:

QBPeyton Manning
WRAntonio Brown
WRMike Evans
RBMatt Forte
RBCarlos Hyde
TEDwayne Allen
WRTTJ Yeldon
BNJulian Edelman
BNDavante Adams
BNArian Foster
BNMike Wallace
BNMarques Colston
BNIsaiah Crowell
KMason Crosby
DEFDetroit

Fear the Kitty, BGO Ballers League #3

Fearthekitty#3.jpg

Probably missed on RB Todd Gurley - he could be back before long or out all year but he's probably the best rookie RB other than Melvin Gordon. Won't have Leveon Bell for the first 2 weeks, but had to draft him #1 anyway.

QB: Tony Romo

WR: Demaryius Thomas

WR: Emmanuel Sanders

RB: Eddie Lacy

RB: Lamar Miller

Flex: Melvin Gordon

TE: Travis Kelce

K: Justin Hunter

Def: St. Louis

Bench: Brandon Marshall, LeGarrette Blount, Eric Decker, Torrey Smith, Martavis Bryant, Duke Johnson

BGO ballers league #3
CarolinaSkin43
QB Ben Roethlisberger
QB Sam Bradford order
RB C.J. Anderson
RB Doug Martin
RB Rashad Jennings
RB Danny Woodhead
WR Dez Bryant
WR Sammy Watkins
WR Brandon Cooks
WR Jarvis Landry
TE Jimmy Graham
TE Jordan Reed
TE owen Daniels
DEF Arizona
K Dan Bailey

I probably reached a bit for a few picks and didn't draft enough RBs but it will be fun. Looking forward to the season #HTTR

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Ax apparently drafted the best team by not being there :p Their grades are always amusing.

I got an A, with:

Draft Summary
Putting together a decent team, Recalcitrant Turtles didn't want to show up the BGO Ballers #3 League and build some unbeatable juggernaut. They instead focused on building a team with a good chance to make the playoffs. Humbly, they are expected to finish in fourth-place in BGO Ballers #3 League at 8-5-0 (1,618 points). They aimed for having a roster with balance throughout, taking QB Peyton Manning (34th overall), RBs Matt Forte (14th) and Carlos Hyde (47th), and WRs Antonio Brown (7th) and Mike Evans (27th). They have the top group of WRs in the league, as they added Brown, Evans, Julian Edelman, and Davante Adams.

Sorry, life happens. Couldn't leave a great party, and the undefeated cornhole team that terrorized all comers, for the draft last night.

However, just having my name as part of the team name, 'twas destiny that my team receive the highest grade. The computer knew I would destroy the internet, forever, should I have been displeased with my pre-ranked auto draft.

Last warning. Dissolve League #3, and allow yourselves to walk away with at least a notion of your dignity left.

Or, hide your wives, lock up your children, dead bolt your windows and doors, and load every gun in the house. I'm coming to take your lives!!!

I had the first pick and according to Yahoo will finish 10 out of 10 in my league. They ripped a lot of my picks but ended up giving me a 'B' on the draft. Weird.

I had the first pick and according to Yahoo will finish 10 out of 10 in my league. They ripped a lot of my picks but ended up giving me a 'B' on the draft. Weird.

Don't worry Boone, with our history versus each other you'll still pull a Monday night rabbit out of your backside and beat me by 2 points after being down by 30.

I don't know what the hell I have. Just kinda picked best I could. Really wanted Matt Jones on my bench (BOOONE!!), but overall pretty happy with the team. Yahoo seems to think I screwed it all up, but F em.

Besides, I have a feeling we'll all be picking up a lotta guys during the course of the season.

Good luck everyone!

Here it is.

QB – Andrew Luck
WR – Julio Jones
WR – Amari Cooper
RB – Ameer Abdullah
RB – Tevin Coleman
TE – Greg Olsen
W/R/T – Nelson Agholor
K – Cody Parkey
D – Kansas City
B – QB Cam Newton
B - TE Kyle Rudolph
B – RB Alfred Blue
B – RB Joique Bell
B – WR Markus Wheaton
B – WR Dorial Green-Beckham

This week's results:

League #3 results.png

Make the necessary adjustments on your team, and get that winning streak!

League #3 results for this week:
League #3 09-22-15.jpg

Yusuf has the #1 spot, and just had the biggest blowout. Anybody going to stop him? CarolinaSkin has the next shot.

Who knew Shady Brady would blow up like this? Here's hoping it keeps on keepin' on for the rest of the season...fantasy season that is. After that I'll be rooting against his cheating ass.

The League #3 Week #3 update, with all the particulars:
League #3 09-29-15.jpg

Finally got Leveon Bell back - so hopefully I'll be more competitive going forward in League 3.

My RBs need to do better than single digits. The past couple weeks have been crappy for them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.