• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Blognosticator's Wanted!

Neophyte

Ring of Fame
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Are you witty? Do you have the gift of gab? Think you can do a better job of writing about your team than those hacks at the Post or the Times? Here is your chance to prove it.

At BGO we pride ourselves on providing more member driven content then you can get at any other site on the interwebz. One of the ways that happens is our Blognostication feature. Each week we have a different member write a blog full of predictions for the upcoming game. It's your chance to show off your wit, wisdom and Kreskin like abilities at predicting the near future of Redskin football.

Not sure what I am talking about? You can get a look at past submissions here.

Anyone is eligible regardless of time on the site, post count, age, gender, grandmother's middle name or opinion of Goal's taste in beer.

Right about now you have to be asking yourself "Neo, how do I get in on this deal?" so I will tell you...drop me a PM. First 15 folks to message me get a spot. If I don't get 15....well....it isn't pretty. So jump on it.

Once I have 15 (Boone is reprising his role as the original Blognosticator for the Week 1 matchup with the Fins) I will run all the names through a random order program to assign games. No favorites played here.

Your very own internet byline awaits...

Let's go peeps - we need some you budding Sally Jenkins types to ante up and kick in :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let's go peeps - we need some you budding Sally Jenkins types to ante up and kick in :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll take a shot at it this time out if ya come up short of volunteers.

Thanks Miles. Consider your name on the list.

Still looking for guys. Step right up. It doesn't hurt a bit. We promise.

I wouldn't mind giving it a shot.

FYI - still looking for a few folks to Blognosticate for us! Anyone can do it.

Game assignments coming today for the folks who have already thrown their name in the hat.

I'm down if needed but come on peeps it's fun chime in

Right about now you have to be asking yourself "Neo, how do I get in on this deal?" so I will tell you...drop me a PM

I assumed everyone sent Neo a message...at least I did.

Well I'm new here but I can talk for England! (Or wherever! LOL)

So I'd be more than happy to take a shot at it. :D

I've been thinking of starting a blog anyhow, so this could be fun :D Count me in if rookies are eligible to start! :D

Rookies are totally eligible, sir. I'll add you now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.