• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

BGO.C.D. - Oral Arguments

If it turns out to be true, it would be a problem. If your GM continues on a path of bad decisions, it does not bode well. Personal life or not. It's no different then Griffin saying things that really are unimportant, but common sense says you don't say given the current circumstances. It contributes to the perception of complete dysfunction. You have to question whether these types of personal issues are tied into his previous, admitted drinking issues. It is also concerning that he still drinks, given what it's cost him to date. Smacks of a guy that is in denial. However, it could also be the stupid ramblings of an insecure wife who had a few to many and did a stupid thing. In which case, it's a big bunch of nothing. Only time will tell.

Wow great write up boone. Good for giving to Greenberg I am at the point I can't listen to him anymore. He is all about the hype then qualified his comments by say's he's not meaning to insult anyone. But justifies it as "his job". no moral compass because he brings nothing to the table sports wise. Golic can't stand him I don't think.

Thanks brother

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven't been over here to The Pickle Party in a while (Reason Shall Prevail), but it's good to see the moral superiority intact.

How is the alkie GM's wife calling an ESPN reporter (who seems to know when Desean Jackson has a bowel movement) the aklie GM's side piece in public....twice...over the course of two weeks....and the then the team totally botching the issue not something for public consumption?

I mean, all the team has done for years is complain about leaks, and we now have....wait for it....wait for it....wait for it.....a literal Deep Throat.

This story is awesome. This team is awesome. I never want this stuff to stop.

right up to the moment that same culture is turned on you.....fair or not....true or not. don't forget - the judicial system is moving in the same direction. no outs on this one!

journalism as alkiemy. ok then. let's have the logic play out its inevitable course.

very nice boone.

I would submit that this goes way beyond a single profession that suborns personal integrity to job security, wealth, power and ideology. when the real powers that be decide that the best strategy is to partition society, relativize values, reward inter-personal violence, enshrine differentiation as the primary multiplier, dismantle institutional barriers to aberrant/destructive behavior, reward crassness and vulgarity....then we are all in serious trouble. it gets to be a contest between those using these forces as tools to power (and their own set of end-sate objectives) and the self-realization by at least a plurality that they are being used, exploited and manipulated. wouldn't hold my breath for that self-realization to descend any time soon. more likely to happen one tick from mid-night - and even then...the odds aren't promising.

BGO.C.D - Burgundy and Gold Obsessive Compulsive Disorder

I know, I should've picked a simpler blog name all those years ago. But that's my young son trying to wash the burgundy and gold off his hands in the blog banner, so I've stuck with it just because it makes me smile :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.