• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

2010 NFL Draft

No official forum or thread, Spence. At least not at this point so here will do for now. We have a thread for Draft Order that gets updated every Tuesday to reflect the certain position of each NFL team but that is about it.

This was the only guy I'd have been happy drafting...hopefully Snyderratto doesn't waste a pick on Clausen. It would set this team back another 5 years. Sigh.

If Vinny stays in the mix I have to think Clausen is on the short list of QBs the brain trust here wants. In all honesty I haven't watched him play a lot this season. Is he supposed to be a better prospect than Brady Quinn? We all know how good he's been.....

Okung baby!!!!!

If he's not there.....trade back and draft Fox, or Bruce Campbell if he enters the draft.

We need some O-linemen Vinny.

Maybe go after Tony Pike from Cincy if we have to draft a QB.....

With Locker out, maybe more reason to focus on O-line and go after him in 2010.......

Yes, I would like to see draft some linemen for a change.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.