• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Tech Support - BGO Messenger Issues

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
Please post any technical issues or technical support requests here and a staff member will respond to address your problem. You may also notify us of a technical issue via our 'Contact Us' link at the bottom of any screen.

Two issues today:

1. - I was seeing the html tags that control the text color. This did not happen all the time...maybe one in ten posts. The red color was the one I saw it on most often but I also saw it on blue and orange. My guess is the color doesn't make a difference.

1. - When I tested this the first time, all my posts showed up in a different color and justified to the right hand side of my screen. Today, most of my posts showed up justified left and looked just like everyone else's. Say 80% or so.

During the game last night, nothing I posted from my phone showed up in chat. I tried multiple times, and it acted as if I sent, but it never came on the chat. I was logged in on my computer at the same time.

Are you using the apple app Shi? If so - I disabled your test account and that's likely why it wasn't working. The official iPhone app will work fine for you once you install it- should be ready anytime now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, this was on my Android phone. It's running Lollipop 5.0.

I am afraid to ask what Lollipop 5.0 is :)

I recommend that you uninstall and redownload the app. We had to update the version to fix some image issues. Maybe that messed you up. Once you've done that let me know and we can test.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

During the game last night, nothing I posted from my phone showed up in chat. I tried multiple times, and it acted as if I sent, but it never came on the chat. I was logged in on my computer at the same time.

Sorry I didn't read this more closely last time Shi. I don't think the app likes when you are logged into a chatroom on both your phone/tablet AND your computer at the same time. Not sure why anyone would ever do that to begin with? You should probably delete your app and redownload (the Google Play app is linked on the Home Page in the left hand column). Try again on Sunday if you don't mind and let me know if you are still having a problem. What phone are you using btw?

Sorry, just looked back at this. Lollipop 5.0 is the version of Android (they like their candy). I will reinstall it. I have my computer in a different room from my main TV, so I was on chat on my computer, but went to watch it on a bigger screen and jumped on my phone as a result, leaving my computer on. Rare situation (since we actually had a game I could watch live on TV).

I'll try it Sunday though.

Also, my phone is a Galaxy S5.

Quite possible there's a problem, but I will be more confident reporting an issue if you log-in on your phone alone and still have issues...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.