• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

What is the BGO rule on #86

Solitary Man

The Starter
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score
Do we talk about him? Is it taboo because someone in the past did and shortly after, he tripped on the sideline paint and was out for 6 weeks after that. The guy is so good when healthy. I hope he has found some legal elixir that will allow us to see what he can do on the field.
If I broke the rule, please delete this thread and I will never bring it up!

I don't speak for BGO but I can tell you that "broken rules" and "discipline" aren't really that heavily enforced...just some "normal" dudes around here.

I think if Reed stays healthy he can be one of the best in the game. But, that's the problem. Can he stay healthy? So far the answer is an astounding NO!

Solitary, if... or when I suppose... Reed breaks his ankle walking out of the tunnel, I'm blaming you.

:)

Kind of like the moratorium on the "newspaper that will not be mentioned" even though we occasionally do see posts from it still.

Nick

#86 ... you mean our alleged Tight End? Nah, you're cool.

It's not like NOT discussing him has worked ...

:paranoid:

We don't have a rule about the Post or any other source - we just decided not to pimp their Redskins-related stuff anymore via our RSS feeds since they find our team's name so offensive and are at war with the franchise. Individuals are free to post whatever they like.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rule #86 scares the f*** out of me.

I thought Rule #86 involve being banned from somewhere..:yikes:

Rule #86- Never date a woman who eats more than you do.

I thought Rule #86 was no Pumpkin Spice beer allowed?

I thought Rule #86 was no Pumpkin Spice beer allowed?

Does there really need to be a rule banning Pumpkin Spice beer?

...kinda like a law prohibiting you from putting a sharp object in your eye...

Somewhere, Clint Didier is rolling over in his hammock.

I hate to say it, but I had a really great Pumpkin Spice Stout two weeks ago. I usually hate them, but this one was terrific.

I hate to say it, but I had a really great Pumpkin Spice Stout two weeks ago. I usually hate them, but this one was terrific.

You have to have SOMETHING pumpkin in the season or you aren't American. It is literally IN the declaration of Independence. I have had many pumpkin beers and we have a tasting party at least once a year where we compare them. Some are great, some are nutmeg, some taste just like pumpkin pie.

:pumpkin:

I hope this counts because it's the only thing I like about pumpkins...

On the other hand, I may not be an American so the point would be moot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.