• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Calling All Android Users....

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
Use an Android phone?

We could use some help testing the Android version of our new BGO Messenger App. This app allows for instant messaging and video messaging between members on iPhones, Android phones, and on iPads. You'll also be able to participate in Game Day chats in our BGO Chatroom using those devices.

We're looking for Android users right now to install and test the app out on their phones - especially anyone willing to participate in Saturday Night's pre-season game chat via their phone (at least long enough to give us feedback on any issues).

If you are an Android user and can help us out, please reply and thank you in advance.

How much we getting paid to be your lab rats?

The usual cube of cheese and the honor of knowing you are serving your nation!

But, seriously. Tell me how I can help and I'm all in.

Anyone interested can download the test Android App here and help us test it:

http://www.bgobsession.com/cometchat/BGOMessenger.apk

Any feedback is appreciated. We aren't particularly worried about aesthetics, we'll adjust color scheme once we've done the functional testing, primarily looking for IM and chatroom feedback....

Thanks Mike (and anyone else who wants to install and test)...post your feedback here.

Well then, test that mofo! :)

Had 3 messages in a row show as light colored and not sent on my end but shi said he got them in the chat room

923c1684c34a42419f65e23e68a18b6e.jpg

In thinking that's because we set up the color scheme for a dark background and currently the app has a white background ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know. Look at this. The ones that look like they went through on my side are blue and visible
4dbbc5c870fa7f2a3fa6ff12dcb2deb6.jpg

I'm not sure what the difference is but shi said he got all of them.

I see that greyed out behavior if the message was from when I was outside the app. Earlier, everything was blue, but after I got home and looked, it was grey like that. Maybe that's normal behavior based on being away?

It's only if I swap out the app while still in the chat room; if I leave the room and return, back to blue.

Ok, that makes sense. Maybe I was chatting to myself and it was letting me know.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.