• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

BGO Messenger is coming

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
I am about to purchase and install a new app we will call 'BGO Messenger'. It's designed for mobile use and will be downloadable from the Apple and Android stores. With 'BGO Messenger' you will be able to send instant messages to and converse with any BGO member easily from your phone and portable devices. You will also (finally!) be able to participate in BGO Game Chats and other organized chat sessions from your phones and portable devices.

Stay tuned to this thread for more on this feature. I expect to have it up and running within the next week and certainly in time for the opening season.

Testing............

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Initial install of BGO Messenger is ongoing - the Android App is in test mode. Pretty excited about this feature as it allows for IM/Video chat among members via iPhone, iPad, or Android phone, as well as participating in any of the BGO chats. We had to *upgrade* to the latest cometchat version in order to facilitate the app installation, so appreciate you all being patient as we retool our BGO chat toolbar on the site itself. We will give the basic site chatroom software a workout this weekend to make sure it is functioning efficiently and if there are any problems during our Saturday game chat we will deal with that post-game. Thanks for your patience. We hope to end up with a great new option - messaging each other via our own messaging system and also allowing chat room participation from mobile devices.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.