• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Game Chat Feedback?

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
Sorry I could not hang in the game chat last night - had to pick up the wife during the first half (had to listen to the game on 980) and wasn't in the mood for the in-game dissection and blamestorming when I finally got home.

Quick question for those that did participate last night - were there any significant tech issues for you guys?

I had some issues for the brief time I was in chat, but I chalked that up to trying to run the chat software and Slingboxing the game at the same time in two different browsers.

Please let me know if there were major or significant issues? And thanks in advance.

I was using Firefox on my laptop wireless and experienced zero issues. I was only in for about 30 minutes and there were around 10 users but it worked just fine.

I think we should try to maybe schedule a time where we can get as many chatters in there at once and see then if it "breaks" or has issues.

Thanks Mike - there havent been any changes to the chat software since last season so there shouldnt be any issues, i just wanted to check to be sure...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

well, as long as the tires are filled, and the oil changed we should be good to rock.

Still looking for feedback from those who were in last week's BGO chat please?

The chat for me doesn't auto-scroll new responses. Should it? Is it my browser? (Safari)

You mean you have to scroll down at times to see new responses, right Chris? I think that is happening with all browsers. And I will report it.

Not at times, Boone. All the time.

In all of my use I see that I may have to scroll down to see the most recent post but the screen does scroll as people post. And for me it doesn't always fail to scroll to the last post but maybe that is browser specific. I will keep submitting issues - I have already about worn out my welcome with this vendor :)

Chat was working just fine at first for the Jets game, at some point the chat screen was just frozen and would not show recent conversation. I was using my iPhone 6 FYI.

Oh and posting a video link in the parsed bracket from a phone does nothing. Shows up as a link afterwards. Nothing major but a heads up regardless.

We are aware of the video upload limitation.... It can handle about 5 seconds of video - beyond that good luck. Kind of makes that feature useless...

Yeah the video posting is nothing, just so you guys are aware.

Chat tho I do like to participate in. Wasn't sure if it was the site, my phone or me. Tried rebooting the chat & phone and it would not catch up. It's all good tho if mobile just isn't the ideal means for chat.

I was on my iphone and had no problems. Were you using an iphone or a droid?

Last edited:
iPhone 6...it was fine til like the 2nd quarter. Then the chat screen just locked up. Idk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.