• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

BGO's 2nd Annual Survivor Football League!

McD5

The Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Alma Mater
Florida State
Africa......hot, muggy and dangerous. Screw Africa! Give us some football!

Welcome back to the 2nd annual BGO Survivor Football League. Bigger and better than ever!

Don't have a lot of time? Don't know every single player on the waiver wire, but you want to crush the competition and win great things? Then this is the contest for you.

The rules are simple. Pick only one team in the league each week to win their game straight up. If you are right, you move on. If you lose, you have one strike against you. Two strikes in a season, and you're done.

One last thing. You can only use each team in the league once during the entire season. And if you forget to take the thirty seconds to make your pick in a week? That's a strike.

So what's on the line? What are we playing for?

First place will receive the following:

--Our first ever, customized and engraved trophy! Take that stupid picture of the in-laws off the mantle. This is going front and center. You will love this trophy!

-- <-------This fantastic avatar acknowledging your success.

--I can't speak for Boone, but I think we can ask him for a jar of homemade honey, or a six-pack of some homebrew to be included with your winning package.

--The admiration and jealousy of every single other competitor.

Now that's what I'm talking about! Who's in? Enter here, and good luck!

Join a Group | Survival Football | Yahoo Sports

Group Id: 9035

Password: redskins

Let the games begin.

I'm definitely in. And check and check on honey and homebrew. I may even throw in some super hot salt :)

I'm definitely in. And check and check on honey and homebrew. I may even throw in some super hot salt :)

Big. Big. Big.

Nice, and thank you.

Africa you say?

giphy.gif

I bless the rains down in Africa. Gonna take some time to do the things we never had. The wild dogs cry out in the night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I put in a pick today (8/23) for the first week (9/6). Pick went in fine but it shows the deadline to change it is 9/13.

Granted there's lots of time to have the little bugs work themselves out.
However, you could keep that deadline for me, I won't complain...

Here's a weekend bump.

The season starts in a week. Who wants to win the trophy?

Let's do this thing.

All signed up.

This year, my goal is to earn strikes against for actual games that I picked incorrectly, as opposed to forgetting to submit picks all together.

Feel like bad timing, but what the hell.

I'm in, and you're going down!

Welcome again everyone. For those who haven't signed up, the first game on the season is this Thursday night! Don't delay.

Speaking of this Thursday night, that's the game with the biggest Vegas point spread of the entire week. And it's only 7 points!

Pittsburgh will head into New England as 7 point underdogs.

This first week is going to be tough!

Good luck.

Just a reminder to get your picks in.

I'm a little surprised that more people didn't take NE last night.

Patriots are always good for later on. Wanted to get a crappier team with a good matchup first :p

The beginning of every season can be really hard to judge.

That's why I'm going with the sure thing. Redskins over the Dolphins.

Patriots are always good for later on. Wanted to get a crappier team with a good matchup first :p

I thought about that too. But then remembered that the Packers started off terribly last year. The first week can be tricky.

Now.....I christen this weekend as "Upset City."

I want to see some stunners:)

Btw, the Packers against Chicago sounds like a gift. Everyone jump on the Pack.

What could possibly go wrong? muhahahaha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.