• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

The Apology Thread

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
This one is long overdue :)

We all occasionally are deserving of receiving one or in need of providing one.

I apologize to McD5 for coming at him hard repeatedly today for an opinion he has. My intention was just to press him for evidence backing up said opinion, but I could just as easily have let it go and didn't. And as is true for all of us nearly every second of every day, I could've been nicer about it.

My bad Mike!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I apologize for not coming up with this thread!

And a "sorry bro" to DM for giving him the impression I disliked him at some point along the way. I'll give a better listen to my tone going forward.

I apologize I didn't think to tell OM to make the thread.

Also apologize for my cursing actually. Thank God for the filters.

I apologize for making digs whenever ES was brought up. It has always been a bitter pill for me but I should have held my tounge knowing that many here are friendly there still. No reason for my bringing negativity to this awesome place.

This thread is just further proof of why I come here.

What I have found in life is that, almost always, it's those times where you don't *think* you owe an apology that represent the best opportunities to give one.

I apologize to those I have offended over time, as I'm sure my blunt posting style can be hard to swallow.

What I have found in life is that, almost always, it's those times where you don't *think* you owe an apology that represent the best opportunities to give one.

Ok. Then I'm sorry.

This one is long overdue :)

We all occasionally are deserving of receiving one or in need of providing one.

I apologize to McD5 for coming at him hard repeatedly today for an opinion he has. My intention was just to press him for evidence backing up said opinion, but I could just as easily have let it go and didn't. And as is true for all of us nearly every second of every day, I could've been nicer about it.

My bad Mike!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks John. That's very nice of you. There were no hard feelings here, but accept the apology.

I apologize to those over the years I have offended and to those who I offended without intending to. Take it easy, ladies and gents =)

I apologize for not noticing this thread for 3 days....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.