• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Thumbs Up/Thumbs Down for Redskins-Raiders game

Pretty much agree although I was watching the game via Internet stream so I can't really offer much of an opinion on Heyer. Somebody PLEASE talk Zorn into replacing Randle El as the punt returner. Too many fumbles and bad decisions ON TOP of the poor returns.

Gano deserves a lot of credit since he had all but one of his kickoffs inside the Oakland 5 and he had two of them for touch backs. The only one he didn't kick to at least the 5 went to the Oakland 9 for 76 yards in the air after the Davis penalty.

How often have we seen that on kickoffs in the past 5 years?

Last edited:
Gano might turn out to be a steal, kid has a leg on him, and he didnt even flinch on his first pro attempt at 46 yards.

Gano might turn out to be a steal, kid has a leg on him, and he didnt even flinch on his first pro attempt at 46 yards.

He once kicked five straight FGs of 50 yds or more while at FSU-could be a gem of a find-good KO placement and like you said, strong leg.

Pretty much agree although I was watching the game via Internet stream so I can't really offer much of an opinion on Heyer. Somebody PLEASE talk Zorn into replacing Randle El as the punt returner. Too many fumbles and bad decisions ON TOP of the poor returns.

Why El is still trotting out there is beyond me. I mean hell, a lineman can watch a ball roll past him for another 30 yards with no gunners within 10 yards of him

Randel El looked awful yesterday. Not only on punt coverage, but even in passing game he looked bad. He dropped the pass on a slant that would have been at least a first down.

Time to end the Randel El experiment.

I think we can all agree ARE is as good as gone after this season. He just doesn't add enough value.

I think that Golston should get some props for a fine job filling in for Haynesworth (and without all the drama.)

I think the ARE has to go and I have no idea why he is still back there on punt returns.

I wear a Ade Jimoh jersey and naturally he was cut the same day it shipped to me back in 2007. (Those custom ones are expensive.) :doh1: The guys at the sports bar where I watch the game want me to buy an ARE jersey just so he gets cut.:)

I’d do it but someone else has to pay for it. :rolleyes2:

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.