• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

The 2015 BGO NFL Pickem Contest is HERE!

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
nflpickemmedium.png

It's Baaaaack!

The best NFL Pickem contest on the web is back and ready to go.

Not only do we have the coolest and most user-friendly NFL Pickem software anywhere, but we also host, without question, the most competitive contest here at BGO. If you hope to sport the coveted BGO Prophet avatar as 2015 BGO NFL Pickem champion, traditionally it's taken close to 70% or better accuracy. That's beating-Vegas territory.

So bring it on - let's see what you've got! Who's going to knock current champion micks113 off his high horse? Will it be one of our other previous champions Jimbo, SNF, McD5, or a newcomer?

We've made it easier to join, learn about the contest, and make your picks (because you asked us to). Just click on the 'NFL Pickem' button at the top of any page and everything you need is right there.

Oh - and on top of the sheer honor of the thing, we'll be offering some great prizes to the top 4 finishers, as well as anyone who manages to pick a perfect week, this year. As always. Grand prize this year? A classic full-sized Redskins helmet autographed by Redskin's great and HOFer Sonny Jurgensen. It doesn't get much better than that. And as always, you get to play our 2015 BGO NFL Pickem Contest for free. Because we are just that cool.

Playing? It's the biggest no-brainer ever.

If you played in previous years, you're already signed up. If you've forgotten your log-in, send me a PM and I'll be glad to send it to you. If this will be your first time playing, you can sign up via the link in the NFL Pickem menu, or just let me know in this thread that you are in it to win it. You must contact us (either via a post in this thread, or via message) if you want to play this year's contest.

Let's go everyone - let's make this the best BGO NFL Pickem contest yet!

Everyone who would like to copy my picks, send $100 US Dollars, (for each week to be copied) to Boone. He will match each entry, dollar for dollar, and forward the money to me. I will then drink, and gamble the money away, as I see fit.

Enter as often as you like.

Sure, I'm a glutton for punishment. Eh, I know the routine - same name and PW as last year. :)

I'm up for another season of realizing how little I know about football.

If anyone needs their log-in info, just let me know.

I would appreciate if some of you guys would log-in and make some picks for pre-season week 2 so we can make sure the software is running glitch free.

I just made picks for week 2 and it seems to be working fine.

Thanks - I want to run the post game reports and make sure they are accurate too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine from last week went through and the final tally came up right. This week is in, logged out & back in and all was still there.

Just an fyi for any last minute folks who have not signed up, I will accept new players all the way up to the start of the 1pm games today. Anyone joining or who previously joined but who has not gotten their picks in yet for this week - you will have to PM me your picks. The log-in screen where you log-in and make your picks is down this morning. I will put your picks in for you if you cannot.

Anyone else getting a Login Error when trying to sign in?

NFL Pickem log-in page is back up if anyone needs to enter or change picks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.