• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

How bad is Breeland hurt?

As high tech as team medical facilities are, they may have an MRI machine right there, or they could have taken him right to a facility and already have the results.

Anything short of a total tear and out for the season is good news.

As high tech as team medical facilities are, they may have an MRI machine right there, or they could have taken him right to a facility and already have the results.

Then why do we have to wait til Monday afternoon during the season? Look I love to hear this quickly about a guys injury and his time frame, just feels a little off....

They're at a stadium for starters. They might have an xray machine at an NFL stadium, but I seriously doubt there are MRI's. He's in Richmond. He's at a Bon Secours sponsored training camp. Bon Secours is the biggest health system in Richmond. In other words, he's 5 minutes away from top notch facilities.

They're at a stadium for starters. They might have an xray machine at an NFL stadium, but I seriously doubt there are MRI's. He's in Richmond. He's at a Bon Secours sponsored training camp. Bon Secours is the biggest health system in Richmond. In other words, he's 5 minutes away from top notch facilities.

you're probably right... It's just surprising to have an accurate timeline so quickly, probably overthinking it.

YEEEAAAAH!! IN YOUR FACE!!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

John Keim ‏@john_keim Richmond, VA
Team source says bashaud breeland will miss 4-6 weeks with an mcl injury. #redskins

Better news. He can stay on the active roster and be fully ready by game two.

So his suspension would remain the same game ?
I mean, if he's out. due to injury through week 1, they won't bump his suspension to game 2 ?

So his suspension would remain the same game ?
I mean, if he's out. due to injury through week 1, they won't bump his suspension to game 2 ?

If he's not on the IR then it means he's on the active squad right?

Good question Fear. I'm kind of assuming that they'll tack the suspension on AFTER he is eligible to come back, the idea being that it's not really a punishment if he couldn't play the game any way. That may be totally wrong, that just seems to me how the rule would be applied.

Anyone know what the rules actually state?

John Keim ‏@john_keim 2h2 hours ago Richmond, VA
Fwiw: breeland can serve the suspension while hurt per multiple sources.

John Keim ‏@john_keim 2h2 hours ago Richmond, VA
Fwiw: breeland can serve the suspension while hurt per multiple sources.

Makes sense.
I think it's called the "Don't kick a man, while he's down" rule.

Especially, as long as he's on the active roster, it makes sense.
The team could always argue and state that he might possibly be ready by week 1. Injury recoveries are not all equal, and not an exact science.

Thanks guys, that at least is a little good news on an otherwise downer of a day.

Thanks guys, that at least is a little good news on an otherwise downer of a day.

This is fantastic news! Breeland will be ready to go early in the season. Other guys will get more reps and will have to fill a big void for a few games possibly, but we can rest a lot easier knowing he will return soon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.