• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

How bad is Breeland hurt?

Solitary Man

The Starter
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score
I heard he just got carted off?
This can't be good. Hope for the best.
Non contact injury, and he can not put any weight on his leg. This sounds serious.

Last edited:
I heard he just got carted off?
This can't be good. Hope for the best.
Non contact injury, and he can not put any weight on his leg. This sounds serious.

Everyone, breathe deep

da10cc8a1fcd1d18e872f164173c63fda5745352d654533a1254a889521e2945.jpg

I hope he just stretched it and tweaked it.....but the way his right knee bends doesn't look good at all.

I know some will say he simply lost his footing. But it totally appears like he slipped and slid on the turf. Wonder if it's a turf issue

Question for you Fear since I am new here. First of all, I am very sorry for starting this bad news thread. Since I heard it from a radio source that I trust and was confident that this had potential season ending injury written all over it, would you guys prefer that I not say anything until it is released over the media? I don't want to upset the vets here.

Question for you Fear since I am new here. First of all, I am very sorry for starting this bad news thread. Since I heard it from a radio source that I trust and was confident that this had potential season ending injury written all over it, would you guys prefer that I not say anything until it is released over the media? I don't want to upset the vets here.

I don't think you over-reacted. I was just teasing you with the panic pic. Plus, if anything, I just hoped to nip the panic at the bud, before it really started.
I personally, don't see any problem with your post or thread. It may serve as a method to provide updates to his injury.

you're good man!

this place is all abt the Skins. post on!

I don't think you over-reacted. I was just teasing you with the panic pic. Plus, if anything, I just hoped to nip the panic at the bud, before it really started.
I personally, don't see any problem with your post or thread. It may serve as a method to provide updates to his injury.

Thanks man. I really hope it is not serious. Breeland has big game.

Hall was interviewed and said they don't believe it was his ACL so thats good news.

Some great news......only 6-8 weeks on the knee injury.

That could have been an absolute disaster.

Great news. Link?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

That news comes via La Canfora. In other words, we need to wait a bit longer to truly know.

John Keim ‏@john_keim Richmond, VA
Team source says bashaud breeland will miss 4-6 weeks with an mcl injury. #redskins

Better news. He can stay on the active roster and be fully ready by game two.

How do they know already? Obviously they have Drs on sight, but usually it's a couple DAYS before we know the true extent of a knee ligament injury? Am I wrong?

Yea I understand the concern for Breeland and the team.
One positive thing is, that it happened at one of our deepest positions.
Never thought I'd see the CB position being referred to as "one of our deepest positions" ..... so soon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.