• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Redskins Sign Junior Galette to One Year Deal

Yeah...not so sure I like this signing. I could probably be talked into giving him a pass for swinging the belt at the woman if you go with the whole enraged and not knowing what you are doing argument. However, I still think why in the heck are you in a fight on the beach anyway? Just get away from the situation. Even if for some reason it was brought to him, he goes away and then comes back. Given that was two years ago, one might argue he could have matured. Assuming this story is correct about him going on a rant on his girlfriend's twitter account after being released, I would say that argument wouldn't hold water.

Junior Galette's Twitter Rant Savages Sean Payton And The Saints

Yeah...not so sure I like this signing. I could probably be talked into giving him a pass for swinging the belt at the woman if you go with the whole enraged and not knowing what you are doing argument. However, I still think why in the heck are you in a fight on the beach anyway? Just get away from the situation. Even if for some reason it was brought to him, he goes away and then comes back. Given that was two years ago, one might argue he could have matured. Assuming this story is correct about him going on a rant on his girlfriend's twitter account after being released, I would say that argument wouldn't hold water.

Junior Galette's Twitter Rant Savages Sean Payton And The Saints

You guys are aware that there was actually a 2nd incident of Galette beating up a woman ?
I didn't see any mention of it in the thread, so just making sure.

I was not. Is there an article?

Honestly though, it's done. We've signed him. He's on the field today in his jersey (58) signing autographs and representing the skins. By law I am bound to be on board now.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I was not. Is there an article?

Honestly though, it's done. We've signed him. He's on the field today in his jersey (58) signing autographs and representing the skins. By law I am bound to be on board now.

Well, even I have to agree Mike. He's a Redskin now and all you can do is hope he has learned and can get it and keep it together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, even I have to agree Mike. He's a Redskin now and all you can do is hope he has learned and can get it and keep it together.

And if he does in our uniform I will help lead the chant to get rid of him.

Scot and Larry talk about JR on the teams dot com.... Scot was initially nervous about all the 'stuff' but after extensive backgrounds and a couple hours of one-on-one he felt a lot better about JR the person... was already exited about the football player.

If you feel good about Scot coming in to run the team then perhaps give him some cred in making the call on JR, on the other hand it would be just as easy to slough this off as just another PR blurb sponsored by our favorite football marketing machine.

on the other hand it would be just as easy to slough this off as just another PR blurb sponsored by our favorite football marketing machine.

7.8 Billion people would agree.

Remember, Scot is big on second chances. He is a guy with his own demons and so willing try helping other guys deal with theirs. I think this is part of what we signed up for when we hired the man. Some of these will work out and some of them won't.

Not sure I understand why he's not physically ready for training camp. The Saints camp started about the same time and he was cut just before camp started. Was he planning to go into their training camp unprepared, on top of everything else that had gone on?

I'm a little surprised you guys are playing apologist. Not only did the guy participate in a pretty nasty assault on a female, but he was by all accounts a divisive force in the locker room. I don't care if he had 39 sacks and is Pot Roast's lover - you want to root for this kind of guy? It's not always about the football - at least not for me.

There are women you open the door for pull a chair out for and then there are She Beasts who act like a dude gets tattooed up like a dude and get into a mob fights like a dude. Having a team full of Boy Scouts was the ideal approach but today even the real classic boy scouts are now tainted. Just as with the Nationals I'm not of the mindset of it being a requirement of each player being lovable, especially if they don't produce. I'll take a few jerks if the outcome is victory.

Not sure I understand why he's not physically ready for training camp. The Saints camp started about the same time and he was cut just before camp started. Was he planning to go into their training camp unprepared, on top of everything else that had gone on?

From what I've seen in the past newly signed players are eased into training camp because they didn't attend "our" OTA's and they haven't been working with our staff so there's no intimate knowledge of the the guys overall physical health and conditioning. They'll ease him into it, make sure he's where he needs to be before letting him go full speed. I think it's also a liability thing as well, you want to protect your investment and don't want to be liable for a guy getting injured.

pectoral injury about a month or so ago. team is doing due diligence to ensure he is physically good to go.

pectoral injury about a month or so ago. team is doing due diligence to ensure he is physically good to go.
An OLB with a pectoral injury, does that sound familiar?
Vet. min. vs franchise tag.... trade off is ok.
Hope it's not serious.

An OLB with a pectoral injury, does that sound familiar?
Vet. min. vs franchise tag.... trade off is ok.
Hope it's not serious.

yup...I had the same "sounds familiar" thought!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.