• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Washington Times: Jamison Crowder: 'I really can't say anything about' domestic viole

BGO

RICHMOND — Washington Redskins wide receiver Jamison Crowder said Thursday that the league's investigation into domestic violence allegations leveled against him in June is ongoing.
"Right now, it's still under investigation, so I really can't speak too much about it," Crowder said. "Right now, I really can't say anything about that."

More...

So this may yet have a bad outcome. I would hope with this kind of thing still out there, and the incident with the Jets player yesterday, that it would occur to the Redskins that the last thing this team needs is to add another knucklehead (aka Galette) to the roster.

That being said, watch us do it any way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd like to think it's just the team putting a gag order up until the investigation is completed. By that I mean it was a BS claim and lawyers are digging dirt on the accusers.

He woulda been cut or atleast suspended by now as the correct thing to do if true. I'd hope so anyway

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.