• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

My Pee Wee football team needs some help

Dazed&Confused

The Rookie
Reaction score
Military Branch
Air Force
I coach a team of 7-9 year old future Redskin football players on the Mississippi Gulf Coast and I'm hoping some one on BGO might have a contact that may be interested in helping us out.

This is my 3rd year coaching this team and I will be turning over the reigns to someone else in the next two years and want to leave the program in better shape than when I took over. We play in a parent run league and get zero financial support from the city because their league starts at 10 years old.

Anyway, I'm trying to buy my boys new helmets this season and we've been working hard to raise the funds but it's proven to be quite difficult. With jerseys, league fees and insurance I've tapped the parents out. According to the rep I've been working with at ASA Sports informed me the helmets my boys have are so old they're probably not even covered by our insurance.

We don't have any pro teams around here to approach for assistance and quite honestly, since my players come from a school that's not located in a wealthy area we don't get much support from local businesses either.

I know it's a long shot and I hate to even ask but for my boys I'll swallow my pride. I know pro athletes like to support things like this and if any of y'all have a connection at Redskin park you can connect me with I'd greatly appreciate it!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.