• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Game Thread:SKINS/Raiders

Blondie

Well.

Losing last week was just horrible. I felt like I did the time I fell of the porch when I was little and I knocked the breath out of myself.

So.

Another game. Different results?

Well I am in chat all alone. :-(

Thought of dancing on the bar.....but no one to turn on the music.

So, the Skins are finally gonna put Landry in his natural position. They have put Orakpo in his natural position. Both moves have taken two of the top performers out of their position.

Anyway, let's go out and sink those Raiders!

So, the Skins are finally gonna put Landry in his natural position. They have put Orakpo in his natural position. Both moves have taken two of the top performers out of their position.

Anyway, let's go out and sink those Raiders!
Well, Orakpo had less of an impact playing just DE. Let's hope Laron "Toast" Landry fares better.

With just one kick under his belt, Gano has shown his worth over Suisham. Suisham couldn't even hit the 15 yard line.

I hate celebrating as much as anyone, but that was a total bull**** call by the official.

We're all in the chat room son - feel free to join us.

Link at the top of the page, sir. In the Nav Bar, third in from the right hand side.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.