• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Vegas Line: Redskins over/under 6 1/2 Wins in 2015

McD5

The Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Alma Mater
Florida State
The prop lines are out, with the betting public putting the Redskins in the 6-10, 7-9 area for next season.

Personally, I'm taking the over.

I'm actually headed to Vegas in a week. If anyone wants to get a bet down let me know.

Oh, I'm so sorry...it came up red.

(is the check in the mail?)

Wesley Snipes always says to bet on black...

Are you saying Blade is wrong?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Given all the variables ... new philosophy, players, coaches, QB uncertainty ... seeing Vegas set the line at double last years' win total is a pleasant surprise.

I'm actually headed to Vegas in a week. If anyone wants to get a bet down let me know.

My brother Joe is the VP of gaming at the Hard Rock. Tell him I sent you and they may only charge you double the rate... ;)

Nick

Given all the variables ... new philosophy, players, coaches, QB uncertainty ... seeing Vegas set the line at double last years' win total is a pleasant surprise.

4 wins last year. Add Pot Roast, Culliver, Johnson, Fewell and Callahan. I would hope that would be worth 2-3 more wins.

That's a pretty solid line. I think we either end up 6-10 or 7-9. So barely over or barely under.

6 and 1/2 seems fair to me as well. This screams of that 'you never know' type season. I honestly could see a situation where we put things together and get 9 wins, but much like last year, I can see the opposite too. A lot of factors going, so winning 7 games would be a big time W in my book.

Wesley Snipes just finished up his jail sentence. Evidently, he bet on the wrong horse :)

All of these articles are being written about how Griffin is going to drag the Redskins down and how he is done, etc.

To me it is 50/50 chance that Jay Gruden due to his disorganized coaching style and inability to match scheme to talent will be the one that brings the team down and keeps it there.

Gruden may be the one leaving after 2015.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.