• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Press Release: Statement From Bruce Allen

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
STATEMENT FROM BRUCE ALLEN

I am surprised by the judge's decision to prevent us from presenting our evidence in an open trial. We look forward to winning on appeal after a fair and impartial review of the case. We are convinced that we will win because the facts and the law are on the side of our franchise that has proudly used the name Redskins for more than 80 years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And so it goes ...

Fight on for Ol DC!!

Indians vow to endeavor to persevere .

you guys know the name is going to change right? everything possible to screw up, snyder did. instead of getting credible indians he chose loudmouths who have no credibility in our communities as activists. instead of genuinely reaching out to native communities, he threw a few bucks at a couple communities. I like the name, I have supported this team through thick and thin, but its turned into a "cool" cause and the slacktivists are all over it. I bet the name changes in 3 years tops.

you guys know the name is going to change right? everything possible to screw up, snyder did. instead of getting credible indians he chose loudmouths who have no credibility in our communities as activists. instead of genuinely reaching out to native communities, he threw a few bucks at a couple communities. I like the name, I have supported this team through thick and thin, but its turned into a "cool" cause and the slacktivists are all over it. I bet the name changes in 3 years tops.

That was exactly what the pro-change groups did... got and handful of loudmouth white people and a few paid-off tribes (and Droopy Reid out in Nevada) to scream the name needed to be changed.

Nick

I challenge any of you guys at any meaningful level to be able to accurately describe what Snyder's done behind the scenes and what he hasn't. No offense, but I don't know how you would be privy to that information. And let's be honest - it wouldn't matter what he had done - those driving this 'controversy' don't care. They have their agenda and anyone who is not on their side of the discussion is demonized.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boone is right. This isn't about Snyder. This is an attack by the PC police. Right after the movement to remove the Confederate Flag from virtually everything, I knew this would start a renewed effort on getting rid of the name "Redskins".

Thing is when and will it end? Names like Indians, Blackhawks, Braves, Saints, and etc. will be fair game.

You think this Jesuit Pope won't try to convince the USCCB to protest the Saints?

Think again. This is only the beginning.

Nick

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.