• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

If You Could Change One Play....

I would go with the long bomb at the end of the Cowboys game during the regular season in 91 that kept us from going undefeated. If we had won that one, we would have kept starters in for the last game of the year, and given how we DESTROYED everyone in the playoffs, tjat team would indisputably go down as the greatest ever.

The Hail Mary (actually a 34-yard TD pass) in the '91 game occurred at the end of the first half. I think Emmitt also scored on some goofy "and long" draw play. It was just of instance of the Redskins being flat and losing to a rising team. That's why its so tough to go undefeated in the NFL.

The play where Sean got injured....its what let him go back to Miami and eventually killed.

This is the only play that I could imagine wanting a redo on. Nailed it Mike.

I would go with the long bomb at the end of the Cowboys game during the regular season in 91 that kept us from going undefeated. If we had won that one, we would have kept starters in for the last game of the year, and given how we DESTROYED everyone in the playoffs, tjat team would indisputably go down as the greatest ever.

This is a good one. And while it was already mentioned that it was at the end of the first half, everything else you said is true. The Redskins would not have pulled the starters in the 2nd half against the Eagles and would have won that game. And the playoff run was one of the greatest of all time. And it was that one fluky play.

The Redskins would not have pulled the starters in the 2nd half against the Eagles and would have won that game.

It still confounds me how Jim Caldwell pulled Peyton Manning and other starters from a game in '09 against the Jets when the Colts were 14-0.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.