• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

6th Annual BGO Ballers Fantasy Football League

Would you like to look at making any rule changes to the Fantasy Leagues this year?

• Yes - I'd like to see some rules change.

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • No - Let's keep it simple and stick with last year's rules.

Votes: 7 77.8%

• Total voters
If you need to round out a league you can add me to a second.

I'd say there is always room for more! At least until we draft....

Also, if you want two teams, say you want two teams. We will find a way to round out the leagues with the info we have :p

I'm putting a ~ next to people that want a 2nd only if it helps numbers, but a + signifies a desire for 2.

I've been pretty busy of late so sorry to jump in at the last minute....sort of. One team for me please. Thnx!

Alright, I have everybody added so far. I will create the leagues this weekend, so I'm marking the 17th as the cutoff date, barring my discretion. Please let me know by then, and check the first post to ensure you are represented as you should be on the list.

Once I get the leagues setup, we'll get the rules locked down, and set a draft date. I will aim for the draft to be after the cut to final 53, which is September 5th. Let me know if any dates work better for you than others.

Thanks for everybody's participation, we wouldn't have a league without all the people eager to throw down!

Just in case you are still wanting in, this is the last weekend to sign up! Just let me know if you want in and if you want 1 or 2 teams, and I'll get it worked out. We should have a couple leagues at this point, and it's always a good time.

I will try to post leagues on Monday evening, and get invites to everybody by PM at that time.

No - you're not too late.

A quick question. Our league will be hosted on Yahoo again this year?

Pretty sure that's the plan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, it is on Yahoo again. Cutoff date is tomorrow evening, so anybody getting a request to play in prior to then is fine, I'll get you a spot. Please let me know if you want 2 teams(or 3 for the truly adventurous), as I may need to make a 3rd league to accommodate everything.

If I need to run a 3rd league to help fill the last one out I will.

Numbers currently work out to 2 leagues at 12 and 14 people (14 is evil) or 3 leagues of 10 with the 3rd short 2 players (with you and I running 3). I figure I can give it to tomorrow, and we can see what everybody wants to do in regards to that.

If we start cutting out more than 1 team, we can get down to smaller numbers of course, that is one alternative.

Yes. Once the leagues are set Shi will check in to see what dates/times work best for the live draft.

Heard an interesting rule discussion on Sirus XM Fantasy the other day. The hosts were talking about decreasing the value of a TD for short yardage scores and increasing the value for long yardage scores. Similar to how FGs work.

Something like:

0-5 yards - 5 pts
5-20 yards - 6 pts
20-40 yards - 7 pts
40 yard + - 8 pts

I just made those up cause I don't remember specifically what they said but I thought it interesting.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.