• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

6th Annual BGO Ballers Fantasy Football League

Would you like to look at making any rule changes to the Fantasy Leagues this year?

• Yes - I'd like to see some rules change.

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • No - Let's keep it simple and stick with last year's rules.

Votes: 7 77.8%

• Total voters
Well Ax and Kel Varnsen, you can still beat me tonight (especially Kel Varnsen). If you do, I can't guarantee bad things won't happen to you. BEWARE

I can always just say you took advantage of me not telling you and made the competitive landscape unfair in some way, and take away 3 of your team slots.

I can't beat anyone so far. Just call me the Eagles. Lots of hype and no results.

I am 2-0 in leagues 1&2, and about to unleash Leveon Bell in league 3.

Better watch out.

You sound worried Shi...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not yet. I have the best WRs in every league, I have solid RBs with Arian coming back and doing his thing, and a decent QB if I pick the right one any given week. My TE is less, to be sure, though, but I know I can match you. It'll be a good match when we go at it.

I'm 2-0 in every league. Bring it.

I am 2-0 in leagues 1&2, and about to unleash Leveon Bell in league 3.

Better watch out.

...and Better not shout...

I don't have room to talk, though. If I continue to leave 50 points on the bench Santa Claus ain't coming to my house.

False bravado - it's all I got. Let me enjoy it while I can :)

One on life support and the other two hanging by a thread. More like Burner's Bums.

Well, I have something that is for the winner of the leagues, so can I count on you not wanting it? :p

Make sure to check inactives, and set your lineup accordingly!

Week 3 inactives, fantasy football

Glad I didn't see this before finalizing my team. Was thinking about Ryan Matthews instead of Devonta Freeman. Matthews had a good game, but it would have cost me 21 points.

I am 4 points behind Boone right now with Mason Crosby left tomorrow night. His roster is done.

Oh yeah, then there is Matthew Stafford, Calvin Johnson and Eric Ebron all playing tonight.
:biggrin-new:

Bad day for Fear the Kitty - looks like I'm a 3 time loser this week. Wouldn't have mattered who I started for the most part.

Yeah, I had the same deal Kel. Two players listed as a go never saw the field. That's tough to come back from.

Has anyone tried Fan Duel or Draft Kings yet? I'd like to hear any opinions if you have. Which site is better, etc.

Has anyone tried Fan Duel or Draft Kings yet? I'd like to hear any opinions if you have. Which site is better, etc.

I've been playing on Fan Duel for a couple weeks now. Have not tried Draft Kings. It's easy (frankly maybe a bit too easy).

I will warn you that daily is a different bear than a year long league. Totally different.

I need Green Bay to kick ALL THE FIELD GOALS tonight. Make it so!

I've been playing on Fan Duel for a couple weeks now. Have not tried Draft Kings. It's easy (frankly maybe a bit too easy).

I will warn you that daily is a different bear than a year long league. Totally different.

Do you love it? Fairly easy to make consistent money on?

I need Green Bay to kick ALL THE FIELD GOALS tonight. Make it so!

No. How about 2 TDs for Travis Kelce instead?

No. How about 2 TDs for Travis Kelce instead?

I'd buy that for a dollar. Got him in two leagues (one outside of here)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.