• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Senior AFL coach murdered in family dispute.

SkinnedAussie

The Team Captain
Reaction score
The AFL world is in total shock as news of the murder of Phil Walsh hits home. Phil only became senior coach of the Adelaide Crows this year, but has 33 years of involvement within AFL circles. He started as a player with Collingwood, then moved to Richmond before heading to the expansion Brisbane Bears. He then went in to coaching, starting as a fitness coach with Geelong before having assistant roles at West Coast Eagles and Port Adelaide.

Phil's son has been charged with the murder, and is also to be charged with the injury to his mother. Phil's daughter is on her way home from an overseas vacation.

R.I.P. Phil Walsh.

Yeah, hard story to hear for my wife who's hometown I'd Adelaide.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.