• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Facebook said my account was compromised

Nobody

Super Bowl MVP
Reaction score
Military Branch
Army
They froze it, and I had to create a new one. Since apparently those of you who I had on my friends list - Derek, Mike, etc. hate people more than I do somehow, it won't let me send you a friend request. Throw one my way, it's under my real name. No more Noluck :D

Compromised? Did you threaten someone?

No, we had a turtle hatchling show up at the door last week and we took it in. My wife made me a member of some turtle group and some dude in there that apparently hates everyone (which I don't get why I'd be targeted since I never posted there) reported a ton of members for having fake accounts, and apparently according to facebook, also tried to access those accounts. So about 3 dozen got deleted. It's crazy, I will never be able to remember all the people on my list, even though I talked to most of them daily. And the pictures lost, it makes me sick.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.