• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

PFT: Jordan Reed had a “procedure” on his knee

PFT: Jordan Reed had a “procedure” on his knee

Probably not. More likely he got injected with an artificial lubricant (they are supposed to substitute for synovial fluid which is the natural lubricant your body produces to lubricate joints).

I agree he probably will have to have the issue addressed more aggressively In the future.

Probably not. More likely he got injected with an artificial lubricant (they are supposed to substitute for synovial fluid which is the natural lubricant your body produces to lubricate joints).

I agree he probably will have to have the issue addressed more aggressively In the future.

Well if he got a hylauronic acid injection as you are referring to, that isn't an anti-inflammatory shot and frankly they don't work. So much so that the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons (AAOS) actually recently amended their treatment guidelines to "not recommend" using HA injections.

They are still commonly used - but are considered a 'time buying' treatment. You may be right, or we both could be. I really don't understand a) why the skins are being so cryptic, and b) why the lame press guys aren't pressing for a more specific response.

True, they are still commonly used as a 'time buying' treatment. I imagine the lame press guys aren't pressing for more specifics because they'd rather stir controversy by overanalyzing Gruden's comments on RG3 to say he is damning with faint praise, or saying DeSean Jackson missing voluntary workouts is a sign of RG3's poor leadership and a lack of accountability at Redskin park, and of course now getting caught up in the juicy drama of whether Jamison Crowder is guilty of domestic abuse and whether they can divide the locker room by getting one of his teammates to say something derogatory before the truth is known.

Yep. I'll confess I think where there is smoke there is fire with Crowder, but you are dead on overall.

Crowder is a rookie. No one in the locker room in all likelihood knows much about his personal life at this point. It's not like he has been in town for 6 or 7 years.

If he is guilty he has no Ray Rice-type dollars to buy anyone's silence so he is likely going down for it.

But the La'El Collins case shows you can't judge these things ahead of the evidence.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.