• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

NFL Pickem: Week 13 Results

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
nflpickemmedium.png

Week 13 of the BGO NFL Pickem Contest proved to be one of the toughest yet.

Three players, SNF, DMarple2, and brett4444 lead the way at 12-4, followed by RobinTom and Walking Deadman at 11-5.

For the year and overall contest leaders, Neophyte continues to lead with an unbelievable 135-57 record, followed by brett4444 and servumtuum close behind at 133-59. Four challengers are now breathing down their necks, RobinTom at 132-60, and MisterPinstripe, China, and Dmarple2 at 131-61.

Click HERE to view all Week 13 results.

Click HERE for total season standings after Week 13.

Stupid Baltimore messed me up last week. Now I've already missed the Pittsburgh game this week. Hopefully, everybody else did as well.

Stupid Baltimore messed me up last week. Now I've already missed the Pittsburgh game this week. Hopefully, everybody else did as well.

Yeah if you look at the recap you can see everyone missed that game. Losing a game doesnt really matter as long as only a couple of people got it right. Its all about making the right picks in the games that are split 50-50.

Yeah if you look at the recap you can see everyone missed that game. Losing a game doesnt really matter as long as only a couple of people got it right. Its all about making the right picks in the games that are split 50-50.

Actually, the games that everyone gets wrong are the ones you want to get right, cause those move you up in the standings. :) Its all about the stand-alone picks! If everyone picks something the same way, it doesn't effect the standings. Which is why I'm kicking myself for going with Pittsburgh, cause there's NO WAY they lose 4 in a row, right? Right?

Damn...

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually, the games that everyone gets wrong are the ones you want to get right, cause those move you up in the standings. :) Its all about the stand-alone picks! If everyone picks something the same way, it doesn't effect the standings. Which is why I'm kicking myself for going with Pittsburgh, cause there's NO WAY they lose 4 in a row, right? Right?

Damn...

Heh, I guess what I meant was if you are going to lose one, you want it to be one of those that pretty much everyone missed as well as it wont hurt you as much.

Obviously it would be preferable to be the only one that got it right. :cool4:

Which is why I'm kicking myself for going with Pittsburgh, cause there's NO WAY they lose 4 in a row, right? Right?

Damn...

Especially to the Browns(!). Looks like everybody was on the same page on this one. Wrong page, tho'.

Especially to the Browns(!). Looks like everybody was on the same page on this one. Wrong page, tho'.

I had a feeling about the direction both teams had been going. Cleveland has played strong the past few weeks (even in a 0-16 shutout against Baltimore, their defense came to play), and Pittsburgh was on a downward spiral, losing to some crappy teams. I just was too scared to pull the trigger.

I had a feeling about the direction both teams had been going. Cleveland has played strong the past few weeks (even in a 0-16 shutout against Baltimore, their defense came to play), and Pittsburgh was on a downward spiral, losing to some crappy teams. I just was too scared to pull the trigger.

As was I. The Browns seem rejuvenated under Quinn, just as the Titans have better under Vince Young, just not to the same level. I felt it would be a close game but figured the Steeler D and Worthlessburger would find a way to win in the end.

Outside of Cleveland, it's probably as big an upset as the Skins beating the Saints would/should have been.

As was I. The Browns seem rejuvenated under Quinn, just as the Titans have better under Vince Young, just not to the same level. I felt it would be a close game but figured the Steeler D and Worthlessburger would find a way to win in the end.

Outside of Cleveland, it's probably as big an upset as the Skins beating the Saints would/should have been.

Doubtful, the Saints were unbeaten, while the Steelers going into this game had lost 4 in a row and were not looking very good.

I just didnt realize they were that bad, I am shocked at how different the entire team seems with The Hair out.

Another ridiculous week of great picking...only one *actual* person had less than 10 correct picks (Sorry WD). Damnit, if only I had taken Cleveland and Miami. Balls!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.