• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

PFT: Ryan Kerrigan Has Knee Scope, Likely To Miss A Little Time

I'm not a Snyder fan. Nor was I enthusiastic about the DC pick (although I'm open to the possibility that he is a much better coach than his previous pro resume shows). What 'offseason moves' are you talking about in regards to 'Snyder'? The only 'move' he 'made' was getting us a legitimate GM, something fans have been screaming for for the last 20 years. I don't care if Snyder did it to satisfy the fans, or because he was embarrassed by our continued ineptitude on the field - it was a positive decision. I can't think of a single other move anyone could argue was made by Snyder or that could be viewed as a 'PR move'? But that's a good example of oozing negativity.

I get it. It's mostly sucked to be a Redskins fan. I'm not telling you what to post - post what you want. A homer is someone who holds an extremely positive viewpoint, no matter what reality or the facts indicate. Taking an equally negative view is just as imbalanced.

The only thing I am 100% sure of is that it will take a sustained period of success and wins to get us each out of the entrenched positions we stubbornly occupy and free us to finally be able to join hands in enjoying our team. Until then, there are just varying degrees of pain, suffering, and who to blame for it from most fans.

Here's to the day we have better things to talk about! :cheers:

I did make ribs to die for today :)

Let me just put it this way...Nobody's ribs are better than mine :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.