• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

La el Collins in the 5,6,7 rounds do you do it?

Thought you all might find this interesting, from an Arkansas fan who was mainly around to talk about Spaight and Mitchell:

Short answer- Goodell told his agent, no... no draft next year. ---source - Tigerdroppings.com

When you have questions with College Football, find the schools main forum. We all know the players and usually their agents... we are fanatics. No... Collins went UDFA after his agent tried to leverage the NFL and it backfired. Then NFL office said no.. unequivocally that collins would not be in the draft next year. Also his "lie detector test" was administered by a paid (by him)"expert" not the police. He was being questioned in terms of paying someone to whack a person.He refused to come in and be questioned 5 days before the draft and the plot thickened... Search more.

Answers are out there.

Not sure if his info is totally legit, but it seems like it is and he certainly didn't give off any "I want attention" vibes... it certainly fits and makes the way things went with Collins and the NFL more understandable, that's for sure.

Man, I really hope he wasn't involved in anything like that. Not because I like the guy but just the thought of someone murdering a pregnant woman AND unborn child make me sick to my stomach.

Kiem just put out this commentary on why he didn't 'fit' with the Skins..... seems that his agents didn't want him here, check out the whole blurb at the link.

But one passage in there shed light on why the Redskins wouldn't have been a destination for Collins, even if they had wanted him. One of his agents, Mike McCartney, said they wanted him to go to a place "that had stability at QB, coach, offensive line coach. Not for one year, but the next few years. We wanted a QB that spits the ball out quickly, because we all see QBs who hold onto the ball, take sacks, and then you go blame the young blocker."

The Redskins do not have stability at quarterback. Maybe Robert Griffin III will be here for several more years; maybe he won't.

Washington Redskins did not fit profile for what La'el Collins wanted - Washington Redskins Blog - ESPN

Interesting..the bums have a good line and I don't hate Garrett as a person. He seems like a decent enough human being.

But how many years does romo have left in him? 3? I'm being serious here. His back has been hurt so many times he's going to fully break down eventually

Also, isn't Romo known for how long he takes extending plays?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.