• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Post draft Predictions

fansince62

take a swag on where you think things are headed.

I think the NFC East is going to be the premier division within the next two years.

- McL is the NFL FO type we have needed for two decades; Gruden will learn his business. We have, at least on paper, a really good coaching staff.

- McL is going to populate the talent base ala Seattle.

- Like him or not...Chip Kelley is a success. A rookie/college coach completely turned around a team his first year and won the division his second year. He's making some interesting moves now. As a first time head coach - he provides an impressive backdrop for assessing the performance of other first time HCs. ahemmm.

- The Gints have won two SBs in the last 10 years. Like em or not, they have a savvy FO and a formula for success.

- The Cowturds. They're the biggest question mark - so long as Jerrah is running the show and they have an aging QB one hit away from never being able to walk again.

I see this becoming one of the best divisions in the NFL...with the cowturds enjoying temporary ascendency - but more pronounced longer term problems.

Agree on the Skins and Eagles. I think where the Cowboys go is dependent on how much longer Romo can be the guy in terms of health, and also in terms of how central Murray was to their success last year and the impact of losing him. With the Giants, I would never count them out, but their window is closing with both Coughlin and Manning aging out in the next few years. They may be in total rebuild mode when that time comes.

Redskins will always be the underdog in the division as long as we have the lowest rated of the four quarterbacks.

Can you overcome average qb?

Yeah, but you need to have a team that is otherwise exceptional.

And we are far from that being the case.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.