• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

The Surefire Method To Making The Best Pick In Round 1

Marcus Allen was finesse? He converted to fullback and blew holes open for Bo Jackson.

This is a funny piece though. We drafted a dude named Rambo and he didn't live up to the American dream!

If I were ever forced to go to the ballet for some unimaginable, apocalyptic reason....I'd expect the lead understudy to be named Marcus.

As for Rambo, he did intercept Aaron Rodgers. I'm certain that was only due to the power of his last name.

While he may not work out....it's too early to close the book on his career.

The war's not over, Johnny.

If I were ever forced to go to the ballet for some unimaginable, apocalyptic reason....I'd expect the lead understudy to be named Marcus.

As for Rambo, he did intercept Aaron Rodgers. I'm certain that was only due to the power of his last name.

While he may not work out....it's too early to close the book on his career.

The war's not over, Johnny.
Rodgers? Steve Rogers was captain america. More proof Rambo turned commie when he put that jade necklace on and moved to a team flirting with playing in Canada.

7. Vic Beasley. Beasley rhymes with Beastly.

Final Grade: Preventative aspirin. As in "give me some preventative aspirin before I have to play against Vic Beasley."

Or, Beasley, as in Mrs. Beasley..... Mrs Beasley.jpg

Bear Pascoe

Now there's a name that not only sounds like a football name but makes you think he was running buddies with Jeremiah Johnson!

We need to draft Crush Killroy.

Period.

Subtract an "L" and you have a precedent.

Bucko Kilroy-RT, MG (middle guard-it was a thing in the 1940s and 1950s)

Three time Pro-Bowl 1953, 54, 55.

Great first name too.

One bad note-he was an Iggle.

However, it that light, change Killroy to Kill Joy and I'll take him and make his job Crushing any Joy the Iggles might have hope for when playing the Skins.

Haven't been on here much buy this was lol worthy

However, it that light, change Killroy to Kill Joy and I'll take him and make his job Crushing any Joy the Iggles might have hope for when playing the Skins.
I think they beat you to the punch and had him buy our team.

You can't miss with a guy named merlin or deacon.

Kevin White - WVU wr

Famous Kevin's: Bacon (tastes great), Jonas, Durant, Spacey, Sorbo, Hart, etc...

He's actually black, but his name is White! HE'S A WITCH!!!

Conclusion: skins choose him at 5 and he annihilates Jerry Rice's all time td record in just 7 seasons...all with the Redskins.

Bear Pascoe

Now there's a name that not only sounds like a football name but makes you think he was running buddies with Jeremiah Johnson!

Not good! Not good news at all!

Last edited:
Subtract an "L" and you have a precedent.

Bucko Kilroy-RT, MG (middle guard-it was a thing in the 1940s and 1950s)

Three time Pro-Bowl 1953, 54, 55.

Great first name too.

One bad note-he was an Iggle.

I just read up on him, and he was an absolute animal.

Bucko Kilroy the player was legend enough. Tough and unapologetic, he dished it out and took it in the trenches with such gusto that he had a reputation as one of the most hated and feared (and respected) men in the league.

Bucko in own league - The Boston Globe

1. Jameis Winston. Jameis might be the only person in the world with this name. Very unorthodox.

Likely, it was a combination of James and Chris. Both of those names have had success in the league before. Combine the two together, and you may have something wonderful.

Final Grade: Incomplete. It's a wildcard. Although the combination of two strong names may mean All-Pro success, there's just no previous research to go on with a name like Jameis.

Winston...cigarettes...cancer.

pass. :)

good thread...btw!

Winston...cigarettes...cancer.

pass. :)

good thread...btw!

I don't think the Flintstones would lie to us...

Jameis Winston tastes good, like a quarterback should?

3. Dante Fowler. Dante? Say it with me. Dante?

Is this figure skating? Are we painting something?

Final Grade: Enormous bust. If they were only all this easy.

Are you kidding? Dante? As in Dante's Inferno. He'll bring the heat and come like a bat out of hell.

Kevin White - WVU wr

Famous Kevin's: Bacon (tastes great), Jonas, Durant, Spacey, Sorbo, Hart, etc...

He's actually black, but his name is White! HE'S A WITCH!!!

Conclusion: skins choose him at 5 and he annihilates Jerry Rice's all time td record in just 7 seasons...all with the Redskins.

Are you sure? A black kid named White? That's like a boy named Sue (Suh?). Sounds like an identity crisis in the making. The schizophrenia could be strong in this one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.