• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

3rd Annual Offical Tailgate Thread

17a3712fcfc70202e2d8547466c751eb.jpg

The flag will fly on Sunday

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Now you're talkin' :)

Hells yeah.

And if you are within 200 miles of Fed Ex and are not there on Sunday - well, you're just lame :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Wish I could be there, take lots of pics and enjoy. Someone have a cold one or three for me!

We're getting close!!!! Anyone who can make it is absolutely welcome, even if there is no RSVP. Going to be a smaller turnout this year then last year unfortunately, but life happens to make it difficult!! Anyone interested in hanging out at the hotel bar tonight is also welcome, Myself, SkinsOrlando, Hunny, TomSkinsFan, and others will be there so if you are in the area swing by, even if you're not going to the game. If you need to find directions feel free to PM me on here. I SHOULD get notifications on my phone via tapatalk, so I'll do my best to keep my ear out for my phone. We will be tailgating in F40 so if you can't get me, as you can see by the pictures, we are posted up right below the sign, as long as someone else isn't there ahead of me. I'll do my best (as will Boone and Om) to check this thread as the day progresses, but posting here is the least likely to be effective.

Whose posting in the air?? HTTR!@!@ looking forward to seeing everyone, let's do this and send them bit$&&s back to st Louis

Great food and great company! And Elephant was there too. :)

And of course, followed by a fun game for a change.

If you missed it this year, make sure you make it next year!

Awesome time everybody - great day!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry Derek - had to get my daughter back to DC!

What a blast! Great food, great drink, but most of all, great people. My favorite moment was giving some unsuspecting folks a glass of Mango-Scorpion Pepper Ale and watching their reactions, which paraphrased were 'Holy hell!!!!!', usually followed by 'but that's not bad!'. I am sipping on a welcome home BGO coffee stout as we speak.

Time to start planning for next year!

Special thanks to Derek, who carried the bulk of the load this year in terms of planning, and also Brian, who always does an amazing job capturing the fun in pics. I especially appreciate the photos of my wife and daughter :cheers:

Hey man that was awesome... absolutely loved surprising Tomskinsfan.... unforgettable

Had a great time meeting everyone and seeing those I have seen before. Already can't wait until next year. I unfortunately had to delay my trip home due to tooth/teeth issues (back on antibiotics ::sigh::)... but I got home Tuesday with no problems and I'm back to work.. how competent I am remains to be seen ::grin::. HTTR and boy what a game to top off the day!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.