• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

3rd Annual Offical Tailgate Thread

Me neither. My online searches for names, and where I might find them, locally, turn up more home brew recipes than anything else.

Thought a learned craftsman of all things nature made, such as yourself, might have delved into the unknown.
Just because you can. :)

I do like trying new things :)

Absolutely - I have brewed all kinds of beers. I will take that as a request for an easy drinking session ale...coming right up. I'm going to name it 'Silent Threat'... :cheers:

:chug3::cheers:

I like it

ST and I are chatting about the possibility of a BGO get together on Saturday. Ideas so far - crab feast or trip to a Vineyard near Om's residence out Quantico way (you can sit around a big fire, picnic, and drink some nice wine). Not sure what the best option would be but we are open to ideas. We would likely need some designated drivers if we go the Vineyard route.

If you think you are coming, it's getting to be time to commit so we can start planning. Chime in if you plan on being there so we can add you to the roster on the first page :)

the kicker with the Crab Feast is we would need a centralized location to meet up at... someone's house that could support a group that's not much further then a hop, skip, and jump away from 95.. something in Nova would be ideal. Any ideas?

ST and I are chatting about the possibility of a BGO get together on Saturday. Ideas so far - crab feast or trip to a Vineyard near Om's residence out Quantico way (you can sit around a big fire, picnic, and drink some nice wine). Not sure what the best option would be but we are open to ideas. We would likely need some designated drivers if we go the Vineyard route.

If you think you are coming, it's getting to be time to commit so we can start planning. Chime in if you plan on being there so we can add you to the roster on the first page :)
Of all weekends! We'll be in Montana ... which is beyond amazing, to be sure ... but I'da loved to come hang with you at the winery (we've been there) and invite everyone back to the lake after. We're going to have to plan to revisit this next year.

Oh - so you are a no-go for the game too?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's like I can hear Boones heart breaking...

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Oh - so you are a no-go for the game too?
Oops. It thought the winery thing was something you were throwing together for THIS weekend.

Trust me, I'm all in for BGOfest weekend. :)

My heart sings!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In fact, if you're already coming up Sat. to make the winery thing happen ... maybe you come up Friday eve so we can scare up a the first annual BGO Golf outing Sat. morning?

Huh? Huh? Ya think? :)

Now THAT has possibilities for me. Along with the Saturday night thing. (I don't go to regular season/post season games)

Of course, what most call "golf", I call "hit the hazard". Anyone wanting to feel good about their game, will want me in their group.

I do require a small stipend for the privilege. ;)

You'll fit right in, Ax. Coming off a 12-year golf hiatus, my handicap these days is ... my game.

We'll definitely be talking about the extended BGOfest possibilities for Saturday.

Of all weekends! We'll be in Montana ... which is beyond amazing, to be sure ... but I'da loved to come hang with you at the winery (we've been there) and invite everyone back to the lake after. We're going to have to plan to revisit this next year.

Where do you get to go? It's not smoky this year like last year!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.