• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Tailgate Game Selection Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilentThreat

Ring of Fame
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Having talked to some people and looked at the schedule, it's about time to come to a decision about which game we are going to attempt to do our tailgate for... The home games we have this year are have been posted so we can now try to get this thing figured out.

It's my personal opinion, as well as some others that I've been talking to, that the best idea would be to avoid prime time games, as well as avoid the divisional games. We don't have an 4pm games this year, which sucks, but it still leaves us with some options.

Here is a simpler graphic with the schedule:

Prime candidates at a glance are the Dolphins, Bucs, Rams, or Saints. Please chime in so we can narrow the list and take a vote at some point. I'm looking at you staff :)

2015 Skins Schedule.png

Last edited:
Saints game would probably make for a hell of a tailgate if those fans came up. I've been to a few lsu and saints games here and they cook their asses off!

Some of us will be road-tripping to the Carolina game, so the Saints game the week before probably wouldn't be our first choice ... but that's not necessarily a deal-breaker.

The best calendar/weather date for me is probably 10/25, but that's the freakin' Bucs again. Meh.

So I guess my initial gut choice would be the Rams in week 2. It won't be bone-chillin' cold, we'll still be in contention (ahem) and I would dearly love to see us rub that team's noses in the dirt.

I'd love to make one of these. September and November work better for that. The Bucs game would be completely out for me as that is the busiest weekend of the year for a haunter, however, don't let that stop anyone from picking that one if it works best for the majority.

I'm going to make a day of Training Camp this year at the least, come hell or high water.

Sounds like the game vs the Rams is getting the initial level of positive feedback.

Neo: what establishment(s) do you plan on haunting? sounds scary to me.

Rams would be nice - especially if the Skins are clever enough to generate a response for the pre-game mid-field meet of game captains. :)

Neo: what establishment(s) do you plan on haunting? sounds scary to me.

I am part owner in a haunted house attraction that is open weekends for 6 weeks, late Sept through Halloween.

I knew that. But I thought you spelled hunter wrong.

Rams game will be a tough game all around.

Rams game will work for us! BGO is 2-0!!!

We will not be able to make the panthers game because of the date of it unfortunately

Liking the Rams game option more every minute

Went ahead and set up the Facebook event for the Rams game... makes the most sense weather wise, as well as staff member availability... time to start planning!

If you are on FB and we have not added you to the event let us know and we will get you the invite. It is easy for Gardner and I to keep the information straight there!

I'll be posting obnoxious pictures and calling people names. Can't get banned from Facebook....again ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.