• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

The Most Damning Evidence Against Jason Campbell

• Thread starter Lanky Livingston
  • Start date
I have been up all night thinking about this...OK not really, just a little case of insomnia. :yawnee:

Lombardi may be correct by suggesting we keep JC, but I hope that when Shanahan or whomever comes in here to coach this team, we have the lead at the end of every game or we don't stand a chance! :moon:

Last edited:

You know, this may just be me, but when articles have glaring errors like the following:

"He has thrown the deep ball well and has made some of the younger players look promising, especially wide receiver Devin Thomas and tight end Fred Jones."

I just can't take them seriously. I dunno...Davis vs. Jones isn't even close, and is the most blatant of errors. Do these people not have editors?? WTF??

jaimie, I 1000000000% agree with you. Shocking I know especially in this thread but I HATE IT when a guy who is talking about MY team cant even get the names right.

Right? I mean, how can I take your more deep analysis seriously, when you can't even name the starting tight end? And not even get CLOSE? I mean, maaaaaybe I could overlook Fred Davies or Fred Davidson or something close-ish, but Jones? Sheesh.

Campbell is beginning to look better and better when the names Clausen and McCoy enter the discussion.

This is a down year for franchise quarterbacks and of course THIS is the year the Redskins are focused on that position at the top of the draft order.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

This is a down year for franchise quarterbacks and of course THIS is the year the Redskins are focused on that position at the top of the draft order.

If Locker enters the draft, I think he is worth a high-pick. Unfortunately, the Redskins will undoubtedly pick the worst of the bunch.

We'll probably be stuck picking between the equivalent of Heath Shuler and Trent Dilfer again. Ugh.

You guys still arguing about Jason? Man. It's so simple really.

1) He's not awful.

2) He's never going to be a Franchise QB. Since our FO sucks, we'll need one.

3) He may be the team's best option next year

- because there may not be a better option out there, and/or
- because we don't know who the next coach will be or what system he'll run.

4) He may not be the best option because

- he's probably going to ask for the moon, thus to assure he's either the hell OUT of this circus or paid sick money, and/or
- if Zorn's successor runs anything in the WCO umbrella, he's still a fish out of water and we need a WCO kind of guy behind center to keep our heads from exploding.

5) We won't know if he's the best option or not until the dust settles after the regular season is over and we have some idea who's going to be running this awesome freak show next season.

6) Simple, no? :)

Campbell is beginning to look better and better when the names Clausen and McCoy enter the discussion.

We have more pressing needs than QB, which has been discussed over and over. Problem is the Danny and Vinny show will be looking for another splash and go with a QB #1.

After losing out on Sanchez and Cutler you know they got to have "their" QB.

Clausen and McCoy or the QB of choice will have a hard time surviving, much less developing, with our OL. Oh, I forget.....they can pick some OL up in late rounds or as UDFA.

Thanks to Danny and Vinny I am already dreading next year and we haven't even finished current one.

Mike, you mean a wristband like this one?

Last edited:
Mike, you mean a wristband like this one?

Holy enormous picture, batman! But I was just thinking the same thing.

However, I do agree with Mike that I'd rather have JC than Cutler. At least JC has never had a 5 INT game...Cutler has had 3 or 4 in his career...when he starts playing badly, it snowballs.

I don't think we lost out on Sanchez and Cutler, but feel Snyder does. He was out bid and played for a player he wanted. In order for him (in his mind) to save face he will have to get one of the top QB's in draft.

I never understood the deep seated passion for Cutler that some like Snyder had for him.

Yeah, he's a decent QB but he makes major mistakes.

And now the Bears are out a 1st rounder this year that they could have used on a WR or a OL to help said QB out.

It's hard to tell what Mark Sanchez's future will be, but I like him. I also knew that QB was not a need that the Skins could afford to blow picks for. Especially when they already blew their 2nd rounder for a one year rental of a useless Jason Taylor.

I have to agree. The line was like a seive today, and he stood in there and did what he had to do. He has definately played better these last few weeks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.