• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Your Mock Drafts

I can't believe people aren't going crazy over this guy.

Possibly the single best O-line play I've seen in college in the last 5 years:

https://vine.co/v/hpm6dQH1mw6

First level, pancake. Second level, pancake. Third level, pancake with a concussion. All in the same play.

Let's get this beast.
That was AWESOME! Now THAT'S a road grader.

Need that type of nasty on the other side of Trent. Hope Scotty finds a way to get him.

That was AWESOME! Now THAT'S a road grader.

Need that type of nasty on the other side of Trent. Hope Scotty finds a way to get him.

Have you ever seen a better O-line play in college before? Lol.

Sign this kid up. Incredible.

fear...I get your thought process...but those previous picks? they are sunk costs.

I understand your reasoning as well, but I disagree, and I don't think this is a case of "let the past go".
Rather we need to make current decisions, by utilizing those past decisions to the fullest degree.
The fact is that we're still "stuck" with Murphy the player, for now. So IMO, we'd be better off making the best of him at his position, and get the most out of him, while strengthening other deeper needs at our top pick. That way, we get more value out of those 2 picks, since Murphy is still on the team. That's different than "cutting loose and moving on".

I'd much prefer an O-lineman in that instance. Scherff, or this machine. I can't believe people aren't going crazy over this guy.

Possibly the single best O-line play I've seen in college in the last 5 years:

https://vine.co/v/hpm6dQH1mw6

First level, pancake. Second level, pancake. Third level, pancake with a concussion. All in the same play.

Let's get this beast.

Impressive.....but a couple things :

One - isn't a pancake block, technically by definition, landing the defender on his back or his ass ? And not just merely falling down ?
If so, then none of those were pancakes. Still good though, like I said

Two, how did he look on the other 99.9% of his college plays ?

Collins definitely has a Trent Williams-like demeanor. If he's on McLovin's radar at #5 I certainly wouldn't argue.

While I have no clue what our board looks like, I have to think Williams, Fowler, Beasley, Collins, Cooper and White (and perhaps Scherff) are in the mix at #5....IF we don't trade down. I didn't include Mariota because I don't think he falls and I still don't think we take him. Williams, to me, is the only no-brainer if we use the pick.

This probably sucks & im sure some of the guys I picked are awaiting trial or something, lol. Anyways...

1. Kevin White, WV, wr
2. Donovan Smith, Penn st, ot
3. Cameron Erving, Florida st, c
4. Leon McQuay, USC, s
5. Rashaud Robinson, LSU, cb
6. Jabari Hunt Days, Georgia tech, ilb
7. Leon Orr, Florida, nt

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.