• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Stevan Ridley Visiting Redskins Today

The Jets were foolish to sign Ridley before he was further along in his rehab from the ACL.

But that's the Jets. Hopefully, we are through with being down there in NFL eyes with the Jets, Raiders, Jaguars, etc. in making bone-headed personnel moves on a regular basis.

The Jets were foolish to sign Ridley before he was further along in his rehab from the ACL.

But that's the Jets. Hopefully, we are through with being down there in NFL eyes with the Jets, Raiders, Jaguars, etc. in making bone-headed personnel moves on a regular basis.

I haven't looked it up (too busy at the moment) but I remember Ridley going down early. Like game 6 early. And they only gave him a 1 year deal.

Now that may still be way too early, but compare that to RG3. He went down in week 17.

If my memory is right, Ridley had an extra roughly 3 months to recover from his first ACL.

Point being, wtf were we thinking letting RG3 play so quickly after his second ACL?

The Documentary? All in for week one? In hindsight, that was an amazing amount of risk, unrealistic expectations, and complete insanity in the handling of a franchise QB.

All in for week 10 would have been better.

RGIII was in charge and came back too fast. A team with a more functional front office would have had Cousins start the season until Griffin was really closer to 100%.

After all that's what we supposedly drafted Cousins for, to fill in when needed when the #1 is injured.

But this wasn't Green Bay or Seattle back in 2013.

A 23 year old was dictating to the team.

Never a good situation.

RGIII was in charge and came back too fast. A team with a more functional front office would have had Cousins start the season until Griffin was really closer to 100%.

After all that's what we supposedly drafted Cousins for, to fill in when needed when the #1 is injured.

But this wasn't Green Bay or Seattle back in 2013.

A 23 year old was dictating to the team.

Never a good situation.

I wonder who agreed to let him come back so quickly.

Shanahan? Dan?

Who do you think it was?

The past is the past.

Like that creepy monkey in the lion king said.

I would rather sign Pierre Thomas than Ridley. While Thomas is 29/30, he has not logged that many carries from scrimmage as he has been part of a rotation in New Orleans and is healthy going into offseason work.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.