• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Redskins may start Ganther at RB this week

At this point it is run by committee so i am not sure it matters other than Rock's ego. Just as long as Mason does not get any calls in the redzone on a stretch play, I don't care at this point who they call the starter.

I do find this quote quote by Smith kind of weird, "..It’s not what Rock isn’t doing, it’s what Quinton may be able to do for us that Rock’s not doing, so we’ll just give him a chance.”

Umm...he says it's not what Rock isn't doing and then says Quinton will do what Rock is not doing? So, it is what Rock isn't doing, like finishing off a run.

Last edited:
Ganther is a better back from scrimmage than Cartwright. Cartwright is a good pass receiver and guy that can operate in space as a third down back. But from scrimmage on first and second down between the tackles Ganther is better.

I like Ganther and have to believe with the uncertain status of Portis and Betts for 2010 and Cartwright turning 31 years of age that the next coach will have Ganther in the mix for a spot on the roster.

I don't see him as the starter down the road, but he is a capable special teams performer and a guy that could be the #3 back here.

Ganther is the best pass blocker of the three and the guy ran like a wrecking ball last week.....go with the hot hand.

Also, I would assume of the three Mason is the fastest so why don't we pitch out to him on occasion? That damn stretch play on 3rd and 1 DOES NOT WORK!!!!!!

Why don't we run a bunch formation and pitch out to Mason?

He's done a good job thus far and when you're 3-9, it's definitely time to check your ego at the door. Just do your part to help the team win and the rest will take care of itself.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.