• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

ESPN: Mel Kiper Says Trading Is Perfect Situation For Redskins

McD5

The Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Alma Mater
Florida State
I would like to point out that Mel also thinks his hair is perfect. Just sayin'.

I don't see a trade now. Tenn seems to have gotten serious about starting off fresh at QB from Locker and with the #2 pick are unlikely to take an edge rusher after signing two, or to take White or one of the receivers as there isn't anyone to get them the ball.

Gut says Titans and Redskins stay put and draft Mariota and Beasley.

I would like to point out that Mel also thinks his hair is perfect. Just sayin'.

Which is why Mel is on the sports network, and not on the E! Channel, giving fashion advice on Fashion Emergency.
Ya can't be an expert on everything !
Andy Dick of the E! Channel also thinks Maurice Clarett would be a great #1 pick for the Skins
Not that I watch the E! Channel :paranoid:

Last edited:
Mel Kiper also thought Jimmy Claussen was going to be a upper echelon qb in the NFL coming out of Notre Dame.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.