• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

BREAKING NEWS: GRUDEN & ALLEN BOTH FIRED!!!

Lol

You didn't even wait a page. That's some in yo face prancing at its finest

My least favorite day of the year...

Oh please, drift me off to the wonderful world of Ax, where opening threads constitutes full agreement with Prince Ax, and where troubles melt like lemon drops !
No Grasshopper.

'Tis the Universe of Ax, where opening threads, constitutes uncertain curiosity of the content posted by the King of Kings, Ax, and where troubles melt like chocolate Easter Bunnies!

For your insolence, I shall sell you, for a half a pack of cigarettes. Even though I do not smoke.

I feel like the only person qualified enough to tell me how sexy I am is me.

I like to talk to myself in the mirror with my sack tucked back and listening to goodbye horses.

Ax, you seem like the type of guy who spends hours a day in front of the mirror, while telling the guy in the mirror what a marvelous guy he is
My young apprentice. Mirrors follow me around, that they might gaze upon my flawless form. And women, fortunate enough to find themselves the target my attention, sensuously moan the marvels of my presence, nonstop, freeing me from having to make such an envied statement of fact.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.