• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

QB Reality Check Time--And What Separates The Elite--What I Learned

image.jpg

Apologies in advance. I figured a cute hedgehog (which I'm trying to obtain) may ease some spirits here. Draft is right around the corner guys and McLuv's will no doubt draft some mammoths.

I think everyone here would agree that Robert either needs to "crap or get off the pot" this season.

As Tom Petty once said: the waiting is the hardest part....

I think everyone here would agree that Robert either needs to "crap or get off the pot" this season.

As Tom Petty once said: the waiting is the hardest part....

agree.

and good coaching needs to be part of the equation so more talent isn't unnecessarily flushed.

Al...a year or more ago, you repeatedly chided me for dire negativism. It was good advice. You should consider things might not be as hopeless (even with Gruden) as your assessments indicate.

Al...a year or more ago, you repeatedly chided me for dire negativism. It was good advice. You should consider things might not be as hopeless (even with Gruden) as your assessments indicate.

Boone.....

I'm optimistic - McL is gonna make this a better, more professional franchise in terms of how it manages and populates the roster (no where but up!). Just working to ensure a complex situation is looked at from all angles. Too often we all slide into one variable driven conclusions. As for Gruden? a little hyperbole never hurt anyone! I know what I'm doin :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.