• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Redskins.com: Bruce Allen: 'Game Plan Has Been Coming Together'

BGO

From football staff changes to improving the gameday experience, Redskins President Bruce Allen says the offseason progress has been going well so far.

More...

Hey Bruce - we don't need YOU 'hunkering down' to prepare for the draft. Do us all a favor and stay in your mahogany office and shake hands, write fans letters, or do whatever else it is you do. Just stay the hell away from the draft discussions since you wouldn't recognize future talent if it bit you in the ass!

I don't think anyone believes Allen will be making draft selections. If Mr McGloo is a hit, Allen gets the credit for bringing him in. Also, if Gruden shakes his abysmal start, and turns into the excellent coach I expect him to be, he get's credit for that too.

And personally, I want to hear "we", and "team" coming out of every mouth in the organization.

Do us all a favor and stay in your mahogany office and shake hands, write fans letters, or

kiss babies, or .....

And personally, I want to hear "we", and "team" coming out of every mouth in the organization.

Well, if all the fans of the team do it while loungin on their couch with a beer, then certainly those high up in the organization have a right to use the term, regardless of their role !

Don't tell me you've never uttered the words "Should we ??" :p

Last edited:
Not even sure if it was a guy.

Smelled like hay, and kept calling me "Wiiilllbur".

You bastage! when it comes to the laugh meter...you always trump me.

still laughing.....you little menace!

Did Bruce specify if that game plan was for on the field or off the field, because we all know we're winning off the field.

That guy needs to put the pom-poms down until the team starts to win.

You know the PR/talking-head-in-a-suit/public image of the organization must put on the "Happy Face" no matter what.

That guy needs to put the pom-poms down until the team starts to win.

You know the PR/talking-head-in-a-suit/public image of the organization must put on the "Happy Face" no matter what.

Yes, as Boone pointed out, that's his job. And perhaps his only job. If he doesn't even do that, then we'd complain about what are we payin him for ?

Everything is going according to plan - let's see we went 4-12, I got fired as GM, we brought in a new GM and new DC and are about to complete a 35% roster turnover 😄

Hey, I agree all this is necessary but don't tell me it was all part of the plan.

Well, if all the fans of the team do it while loungin on their couch with a beer, then certainly those high up in the organization have a right to use the term, regardless of their role !

Don't tell me you've never uttered the words "Should we ??" :p

Guilty as charged......

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.