• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Best NFL Related Twitter Accounts To Follow

McD5

The Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Alma Mater
Florida State
Pretty simple. For those new to twitter, this can be a nice thread of recommended accounts to follow.

I'll post the best accounts that I follow. The majority are either former NFL scouts, NFL employees or current sportswriters.

I'll also post a few a few of the better "Skins Rumors" types of accounts that might be less credible, but can also be very entertaining. I'll designate the best of the best accounts with a 5 star rating, and a short description.

Please feel free to add any great accounts you come across.

@NFLosophy--Former Bucs employee, runs his own site. Gives an inside look into how franchises run. Great knowledge of players around the league and lots of Skins content. 5 stars.

@cianaf--Writer for many NFL publications. Has his own site. Possibly the next McShay. Specializes in scouting every defensive back on earth. Includes a lot of visual examples to make a point. 5 stars.

@john_keim--We all know John Keim. Maybe the most respected Redskins writer today. 5 stars.

@LRiddickESPN--Espn analyst. Former NFL player. Former Redskins scout. Great insight around the league, and obviously into our franchise. 5 stars.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.