• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Rahim Moore - Safety Broncos

Bulldog

The Legend
Reaction score
Moore signed today with the Texans, 3 years $12M.

Given his age, 26, and athleticism I think we may have missed out on a player we could have used for a price we easily could have picked up.

We may well have approached him and he expressed no interest in DC. Hard to know.

It's hard to believe Moore at his age would not want to maximize his take by at least having the Redskins bring him in.

Henry Melton last year coming off an ACL got a better contract.

what a weakness this year is ,ight end up being a strength next year but i wouldnt be surprised to draft a big corner in round 4 or 5

We still have Culliver coming in and Cox has not signed with anyone. Either would push Amerson into the Nickel slot. I wouldn't have a problem with that. Bring back Reed Doughty and CHAMPIONSHIP!

I started the thread because I believed we may have missed out on a good player who came at a good price.

But you can't argue with Scot's picks so far otherwise.

Knighton for $4M at NT is quite reasonable.

Ngata and Wilfork are going to earn far more than that and both players are past their primes.

Paea and Francois were also reasonable deals based on the risk/reward ratio of both players.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.